H: Turtle Beach Headsets W: Paypal // Looking for a PS3 console also

I have two black elite wireless controllers, both with white rechargeable battery packs. One is like new and the other is used (thumb sticks show some use).

Would be interested in some of your blus/ps3 games and/or money. CML.

[quote name='d3solut3']I have two black elite wireless controllers, both with white rechargeable battery packs. One is like new and the other is used (thumb sticks show some use).

Would be interested in some of your blus/ps3 games and/or money. CML.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

also have mafia 2 in my LOWBALL and i have Transformers: War for Cybertron For Sale also its not in my LOWBALL

[quote name='starmask2k3']also have mafia 2 in my LOWBALL and i have Transformers: War for Cybertron For Sale also its not in my LOWBALL[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

can you do 35shipped for TF,WOC and i also have 12 Blu-rays for 90shipped or 125shipped for both

Last edited:
That Dallas watch do know 100% that if u change it will it work or u don't know I would like to know and what do you want for it

The watch worked well for a couple years maybe and then I just happen to notice it was dead one day. It has been like that for probably 7 maybe 8 years now. I never worried about replacing the battery because it just sat inside our curio cabinet and I never had any intension to wear it. I dont even have a clue what it's worth right now. I think I paid $60 for it originally. Let me look through your list again and I will send you a PM.

bread's done
Back