H:Wii bundle, Wave Birds, DS Lite, 60gb Ipod and more. W: Lots

gweedyj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (94%)
Ok i went through a crap load of drama but i am back. With a new gaming addiction to boot. Which by the way is Street Fighter. On trades dealing with $$$ id rather get paid first. On trade trades i dont mind sending first.

.|Wii|.
Complete system. *offer*
2 wave birds $30 shipped each
SSBB $40

.|DS|.
Pink Ds Lite with case comes with the box and everything. $100

DMC4 $40
Burn Out Paradise $40

.:GC:.
Mega Man Collection $12

.|Old Systems|.
NES2 w dog bone controller n all the hookups *offer*
Sega 32x. Think its missing one cord not sure though $12

.|Other|.
60gb Ipod Video$150
*the screen is a little bit messed up has a black line through it*

.|DVDS|.
Super Mario Brothers Super Show Volumes 1 n 2 $20 each
Charles In Charge season 1 $15

.:Wants:.
360 arcade stick
Street Fighter 2 Turbo *Looking for complete or non complete*
Super Street Fighter 2*looking for complete and non complete and for snes and gens*
Street Fighter the movie *ps1*
Street Fighter Alpha 2*Snes*
Street Fighter 2*Snes complete or not*
Pretty much anything street fighter aside from SF the movie for saturn and SF Champion Edition for the Gens.
6 button Gens controllers
Sega CD any model will do but preferably model 1
Sega Gens v2
Sega Gens v3
Master System
PS2
SnesV2
$$$

[quote name='CorporalJackson']What is the condtion (any large scrathces?) =D
(BTW Pie FTW!)[/quote]
mint condition used twice
(Cake>Pie)

[quote name='anbu_giroro']want a pink ds lite? id trade it straight up for the black/red one, its the one ive always wanted.[/quote]
i already have a pink one sorry.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Did you get 100?[/quote]
$150

[quote name='CorporalJackson']Is that the shipped price for peral?[/quote]
yes all my prices are shipped.

[quote name='Visc']I have a spare psx and an original game boy if you'd be interested.[/quote]how much for the psx. i got a gameboy on the way.

also if any one has just a snes power adapter i really need it. i guess it works for the VirtualBoy. i kinda bought a VB and it is standless and power cordless.

I also have a PS1, it comes with the PS1 itself, the memory card, 1 controller, and NBA Live 2000. If you are interested then offer me price through PM.

[quote name='alexxb']I also have a PS1, it comes with the PS1 itself, the memory card, 1 controller, and NBA Live 2000. If you are interested then offer me price through PM.[/quote]
eh, you make me the offer. please if you come to my thread you make the offers.

[quote name='alexxb']I don't know how much a PS1 is worth but I will do some googling and come up with a price ok.[/quote]

sounds good.

Hey gweedy, you asked for a price for my ps2, I sent you 2 pms and you haven't answered, if you're no longer interested, just tell me.

Want some PSP memory sticks, I got 1gb and 4gb, willing to let go at $20 shipped for 1gb and 4gb $50 shipped. Or your best offer let me know via pm thanks.

I have Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus Alpha (long title = good game ;) ). CML and see if there's anything else you like, i'd be interested in DMC 4.

[quote name='maverick106']I have Street Fighter Ex 2 Plus Alpha (long title = good game ;) ). CML and see if there's anything else you like, i'd be interested in DMC 4.[/quote]
nothing else i saw on your list im sorry.

bread's done
Back