[H]xbox 360 Headsets, controllers & Steam Keys[W] Paypal or trades

Twista48

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ive got some headsets I wanna get rid of and some racing wheels to get rid of too. everything has the wires and whatever else included. everything here is for xbox 360

Turtle Beach x41 Headset- great shape its not damaged and it works just fine, this will come with the Turtle Beach Digital audio plug for Xboxs that dont have that port in the back- $65

Tritton Trigger Headset- these are brand new I think I used em twice and never used em again cause thre too small for my head, just want to get back what  paid for them- $50

Microsoft Wireless Racing Wheel- to my knowledge this thing works just fine but I just dont have the space to use it correctly, I havnt had it long and ive barely used it but I did buy it used so I dont really know a whole lot about it. really just lookin to get what I paid for it backp- $90 will not trade and shipping for this is gonna be brutal

Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel- MIB its brand new, used it once didnt like it now its here lol- $20

UDraw Tablet & all 3 games- everything in its box and all 3 games are included, tablet itself is new I got it to play Pictionary but ive never actually used the thing lol- $50

Injustice Collectors Edition Xbox 360- box has a dent in the lower side but its otherwise in excellent condition and everything is included with it even the comic. skins were used- $60

GriD2- games in excellent condition case an all- $20

Steam/Origin Keys

Sequence

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition

Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

Disciples III: Renaissance

Inquisitor Deluxe Edition

Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual

Realms of Arkania – Complete Classic Trilogy

I do have tons of Transformers and stuff to sell as well if anyone interested in that stuff

I am open to trade for certain things

360 Wireless Controllers

3DS XL

Xbox credit

Steam credit

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back