H: Xbox One/360 Items W: PS3 Games, More

X1 controllers - are they new? sealed? Are they the old ones without the 3.5mm jack?

I have Last of Us ps3 and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY for 360 (though I don't know if there is a greatest hits version, and the case is in rough shape). CML & see if we can work out something for a controller, please. Thanks.

X1 controllers - are they new? sealed? Are they the old ones without the 3.5mm jack?

I have Last of Us ps3 and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY for 360 (though I don't know if there is a greatest hits version, and the case is in rough shape). CML & see if we can work out something for a controller, please. Thanks.
Hello!

The controllers are lightly used. They are almost in like new condition. Used them maybe about three times. Yes, they are the old controllers with the 3.5mm jack.

I'm interested in the Last of Us for the PS3 and possibly Batman Arkham Asylum. Got any other stuff PS3 or Xbox 360 games related?

Hello!

The controllers are lightly used. They are almost in like new condition. Used them maybe about three times. Yes, they are the old controllers with the 3.5mm jack.

I'm interested in the Last of Us for the PS3 and possibly Batman Arkham Asylum. Got any other stuff PS3 or Xbox 360 games related?
Sorry, I need to update my list. I just sold the Last of Us, Batman: AC, and 3 other games to a co-worker. Sorry. Also, I would only be interested in new controllers. Thanks for the response, though.

bread's done
Back