H: Xbox360 Games/CE Now with Prices! W: Wishlist, Paypal

[quote name='VintageTurtle']You wish buddy, you wish.

1. :idea:Rogue Galaxy -$9.50
  2. :idea:Radiata Stories -$9.50
[/QUOTE]

1. :idea:Rogue Galaxy -$11.00
  2. :idea:Radiata Stories -$11.00

[quote name='Shadowedge']
  1. :idea:Rogue Galaxy -$11.00
  2. :idea:Radiata Stories -$11.00
[/QUOTE]
I am beginning to loathe you, just a little bit. You win on the battle of Radiata Stories, but Rogue Galaxy shall be a war!

:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$11.50

[quote name='callmewoof']somebody should just nip that sucker up $20 in one shot and be done with it ;)[/QUOTE]
theres no fun in that:booty:
29.50 megaman legends 2

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I am beginning to loathe you, just a little bit. You win on the battle of Radiata Stories, but Rogue Galaxy shall be a war!

:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$11.50[/QUOTE]

ohhh watch out, that means you've got twice the money to bid now that you gave up the other one! War is deadly!

[quote name='callmewoof']ohhh watch out, that means you've got twice the money to bid now that you gave up the other one! War is deadly![/QUOTE]
Exactamundo. :cool:

It would later come to be known as the Great CAG 50 Cent War. Casualties were high on both sides, and in the end, only Vernox walked away the winner.

;)

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']just out of curiosity why do you want it so much[/QUOTE]

For the same reasons as anyone else really.

[quote name='callmewoof']It would later come to be known as the Great CAG 50 Cent War. Casualties were high on both sides, and in the end, only Vernox walked away the winner.

;)[/QUOTE]
I've played enough Fire Emblem to walk away without any casualties at all. ;)

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I've played enough Fire Emblem to walk away without any casualties at all. ;)[/QUOTE]

LOL thats an awesome reference. Nice!

[quote name='sabanoo']I fully expect to get sniped by someone who will just put in a bid way above me but such is [lowball] life.[/QUOTE]
i think that someone will be phantasyx
33.00 megaman legends 2

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I am beginning to loathe you, just a little bit. You win on the battle of Radiata Stories, but Rogue Galaxy shall be a war!

:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$11.50[/QUOTE]

Rogue Galaxy - $13

[quote name='sabanoo']mega man legends 2 - $33.50

Yeah most likely. He's sniped me a couple times in other lowballs so I wouldn't be surprised.[/QUOTE]

i thought phantasyx was a girl? atleast by the picture in the profile
well sir i can no longer continue but i will be looking for money under the couch to make my return.
anyone else sticking around to see how this thing ends

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I've played enough Fire Emblem to walk away without any casualties at all. ;)[/QUOTE]

Unavoidable in lowballs. You're just a lowly soldier, and the snipers are Lv. 20 Swordmasters with max Skill, S-rank in swords, equipped with a Wo Dao, and standing next to a character they have A-level support with :D

I have a feeling I'm going to be instantly outbid on this, but:

:gc:Phantasy Star Online Episode I&II -$17.00

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']i thought phantasyx was a girl? atleast by the picture in the profile
well sir i can no longer continue but i will be looking for money under the couch to make my return.
anyone else sticking around to see how this thing ends[/QUOTE]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

EDIT: also I have no idea about phantasyx's sex. "He" is just the default for someone that's unknown.

[quote name='fwbweux']Unavoidable in lowballs. You're just a lowly soldier, and the snipers are Lv. 20 Swordmasters with max Skill, S-rank in swords, equipped with a Wo Dao, and standing next to a character they have A-level support with :D
[/QUOTE]

That's why I watch TAS videos - achieve the impossible! :D

[quote name='sabanoo']Noooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

EDIT: also I have no idea about phantasyx's sex. "He" is just the default for someone that's unknown.[/QUOTE]

oh well i guess you can ask "him" when he snipes you haha jk best of luck

well looks at what callmewoof is biding on Atelier Iris seems less expensive than mml2:cool:

make a enemy hehe

[quote name='VintageTurtle']:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$13.50

Try though you may, I shall emerge with all my units intact!
[/QUOTE]

:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$15.00

Give up like Radiata Stories :)

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']oh well i guess you can ask "him" when he snipes you haha jk best of luck

well looks at what callmewoof is biding on Atelier Iris seems less expensive than mml2:cool:

make a enemy hehe

[/QUOTE]

It's only less expensive because of you! ;)

[quote name='Shadowedge']:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$15.00

Give up like Radiata Stories :)
[/QUOTE]
You would like that, wouldn't you? I still have a bit of rope left in my rucksack before a better deal comes along!

:idea:Rogue Galaxy -$15.50

Notice how the first video is 7 seconds, while the second video is almost a minute and a half to try to lull you into a false sense of time ;)

Romancing Saga - 5.50
Persona 3 - 8.50
Unlimited Saga - 4.00
Chrono Cross - 5.50
Final Fantasy Anthology - 9.50Final Fantasy Origins -$10.50 Final Fantasy Chronicles -$6.00

[quote name='vithang']Romancing Saga - 5.50
Persona 3 - 8.50
Unlimited Saga - 4.00
Chrono Cross - 5.50
Final Fantasy Anthology - 9.50Final Fantasy Origins -$10.50 Final Fantasy Chronicles -$6.00[/QUOTE]
oh_no_you_didnt.gif

[quote name='VintageTurtle']This is a sneaky trap, making us watch videos during a lowball... Tsk tsk tsk, and I fell for it. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Trap? Of course not :lol: Just providing a much-needed service to beleaguered lowballers whiling away the agonizing final minutes. Now if you could all pay your undivided attention to the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7PqUdTOqSM

:D

Nice try fwb, but I all ready watched that one 13 hours ago, so ha!
[quote name='vithang']Romancing Saga - 5.50
Persona 3 - 8.50
Unlimited Saga - 4.00
Chrono Cross - 5.50
Final Fantasy Anthology - 9.50Final Fantasy Origins -$10.50 Final Fantasy Chronicles -$6.00[/QUOTE]
Uh oh, someone is treading on Fnurk's ground now! ;)

bread's done
Back