H: Xbox360 Games/CE Now with Prices! W: Wishlist, Paypal

[quote name='callmewoof']Oh snap! Could phantasyx have missed a bidding war? :O[/QUOTE]
It is possible... I think he did!
[quote name='callmewoof']Maybe you should change your title from CAG in training to CAG debugger. :)

Good lowball everyone! Grats vernox![/QUOTE]
Heh, some day that may just stick. I'll have to write it down somewhere for next year.

T'was good indeed, and good fun as lowballs usually are!

$7.99
+ $3.99shipping
New
Seller: Phantasyx
Rating:(24 ratings) 0% positive over the past 12 months.
In Stock. Ships from MI, United States.
Domestic shipping rates and return policy.
Original Release Black Label Brand New Factory Sealed Low Price Fast Shipping

I am always right.

[quote name='Vernox']It is probably one of the best guides I have used.[/QUOTE]
And I thank you much for being so kind as to pass it along to me for my humble dollars~

Now if you'll all pardon me I am going to attend to some of my nightly duties, tah for now!

[quote name='mis0']I think I won the MM: Anniversary Collection..?

Surprised no one wanted it for less than $10 shipped.[/QUOTE]
Well, you can't really be too certain at this point sadly. The last post that the list was updated at bid wise was #379, and this is post #506. There is still quite a lot left to sift through for Vernox here.

lol I went through most of it before I ended the auction. I have maybe 5 pages only and most is chit-chat. Well off to get this list set up.

[quote name='callmewoof']If VT can't/doesn't want to pay I'll snipe that rogue galaxy guide for the same price. hehehe

I'm sure it won't come to that though. :D[/QUOTE]
Oi oi, I know what you're really thinking behind that wide grin emoticon!

Any way you look at it, that's not gonna happen if I have my way. ;)

Ok got most of the bigger items out of the way ans shipping the rest of the payers out tomorrow. If you haven't paid contact me! If I have shipped to you I will be hitting you with DC when I wake up.

Sent out the rest except 2 that have paid or contacted me. Will mass DC everyone when I awake from my slumber! Next shipping day will probably be Sat, or early Mon!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='callmewoof']If VT can't/doesn't want to pay I'll snipe that rogue galaxy guide for the same price. hehehe

I'm sure it won't come to that though. :D[/QUOTE]
It looks like you fished your wish mate. It did come to that! :cold:

Heh, my Student Loan check status is unknown, so it is all yours if you want it.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']It looks like you fished your wish mate. It did come to that! :cold:

Heh, my Student Loan check status is unknown, so it is all yours if you want it.[/QUOTE]

So you bid up on a Lowball auction and now you aren't paying?

And as it came to my attention this isn't the first time this happened, or am I mistaken?

[quote name='Shadowedge']So you bid up on a Lowball auction and now you aren't paying?

And as it came to my attention this isn't the first time this happened, or am I mistaken?[/QUOTE]
Well, aren't we rather instigating today?

Nope, I am still paying should Woof not want it. Myself and Vernox agreed this would be okay however since he would like the money now rather than later. You would have been the first one to be offered to pickup on my bid, however you have yet to pay yourself for your guide.

I believe that in the first lowball I ever participated in I was also given a pass, since rather than making id0tt wait for her payment I gave her the option to ask the others before me if they would like them. I still am a bit bummed at the time it came to that, however it would have been completed should they not have accepted; Just at a later date.

Between now and then I have taken part in other lowballs and paid my dues. Rather than forcing people to wait though I do give them the option if they want it as to be kind.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']It looks like you fished your wish mate. It did come to that! :cold:

Heh, my Student Loan check status is unknown, so it is all yours if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaah :'( my fundage depleted from other trades so I'm unable to get it. Its bad irony for sure (is there GOOD irony? Like when a clown dies? probably)

[quote name='callmewoof']Waaaaaah :'( my fundage depleted from other trades so I'm unable to get it. Its bad irony for sure (is there GOOD irony? Like when a clown dies? probably)[/QUOTE]
Aw, that's a bummer dude. :whistle2:( You were quite interested in seeing what it had to offer too weren't ye?

Irony might be good if you are not the one on the receiving end of it, but even then it is still pretty bad stuff.

If you wish to pick it up Shadowedge you are more than welcome to do so with your payment of your Radiata Stories guide, otherwise Vernox and myself are all squared away for me to pay whenever my Student Loan check comes in.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Well, aren't we rather instigating today?

Nope, I am still paying should Woof not want it. Myself and Vernox agreed this would be okay however since he would like the money now rather than later. You would have been the first one to be offered to pickup on my bid, however you have yet to pay yourself for your guide.

I believe that in the first lowball I ever participated in I was also given a pass, since rather than making id0tt wait for her payment I gave her the option to ask the others before me if they would like them. I still am a bit bummed at the time it came to that, however it would have been completed should they not have accepted; Just at a later date.

Between now and then I have taken part in other lowballs and paid my dues. Rather than forcing people to wait though I do give them the option if they want it as to be kind.[/QUOTE]

I didn't pay for the guide yet because I wanted to make sure you were paying first. I got a PM from another CAG warning me about you not paying previously. You ran up the bidding without the funds "in hand" to pay for it.

[quote name='Shadowedge']I didn't pay for the guide yet because I wanted to make sure you were paying first. I got a PM from another CAG warning me about you not paying previously. You ran up the bidding without the funds "in hand" to pay for it.[/QUOTE]
I'll take that as a "No thanks" from you about wanting the Rogue Galaxy guide. Anyhow, I am going to pay for my guide in the method as has already been agreed upon between me and Vern; In the meanwhile I don't know how Vernox will take to you not paying for your guide without a reason other than you thinking I cheated you out of a few dollars.

Edit: There is also the fact that you were the one pushing the prices up so aggressively; Recklessly almost.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']I'll take that as a "No thanks" from you about wanting the Rogue Galaxy guide. Anyhow, I am going to pay for my guide in the method as has already been agreed upon between me and Vern; In the meanwhile I don't know how Vernox will take to you not paying for your guide without a reason other than you thinking I cheated you out of a few dollars.[/QUOTE]

I just PM'ed Vernox telling him my Lawsuit Settlement check hasn't come in, so it will be a little while before I can pay. :D:cool:;)

But seriously, I sent him a PM with an offer and if he doesn't accept it I'll settle up with him for the guide I bid on. I never meant to imply that I wasn't paying up. I always make sure I have the funds to pay my debts on time. :)

Edited response to your edit: I was trying to scare you off of it. Like I did on Radiata Stories. :) I didn't see the PM warning until after my big raises, at which point I went into slow roll.

Quick update, been busy the last couple days so didn't get any new items shipped yet, I will on Monday. I have updated ppl with feedback and will update my homepage to reflect everyone who has paid, and will remove people where feedback has been left, when I get home (computers are terribly slow @ work!). Thanks everyone!!

Sent most out today, just have you strategy guide ppl left and the non-payers. Will try and get the rest out Friday at the latest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, good to see everything getting to it's respected places on time and without any hassles! Added feedback to those who left it!

So what have I learned from my first lowball? I had way to much on there hahah! Seriously you wouldn't believe the time I just had sorting everything from the payments, to the items! Next lowball is staying under 50 items!

Updated, will send DC to those I shipped today. Also I will be emailing the ppl who have yet to pay. After that I will expect a reply within 5 days and if none I will be leaving a negative feedback.

bread's done
Back