.hack//Link revealed for the PSP! - Final .hack game

Cao Cao

CAGiversary!
Not too long ago, some folks noticed that CyberConnect2 added a new release countdown page to their official site. Well, it seems that Dengeki and Famitsu have broken the announce date, as scans detailing the most likely subject for the countdown have surfaced. It is a new game in the .hack series, .hack//link, based off of the currently running manga series of the same name. You can check out the scans at PSPHyper:
http://www.psphyper.com/psp/hacklink-is-coming-to-psp/

Was never interested in the series before, but considering how little I play my PSP, I think I'll follow this for now.

I will be all over this game. I thought the first .Hack was ok, but the GU series was a HUGE improvement and really liked it. I'll definitely get it on PSP. :) Awesome announcement nonetheless.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I will be all over this game. I thought the first .Hack was ok, but the GU series was a HUGE improvement and really liked it. I'll definitely get it on PSP. :) Awesome announcement nonetheless.[/QUOTE]

I thought GU was a lot worse. It was basically soulless. The first series was mediocre, but at least the characters had some charm that made it playable.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I thought GU was a lot worse. It was basically soulless. The first series was mediocre, but at least the characters had some charm that made it playable.[/QUOTE]Well, I'll admit Haseo wasn't the most interesting, but I found the storyline to be really good in GU and the battles to be a lot better. I struggled to get into the first series, but GU hooked me in.

Hmm.. I want to like this. I really loved GU but hated the first series, so we'll see. I'll be keeping my eye on it.

bread's done
Back