hack n slash 4 player fun on the box

metroidkiller9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
im looking to get a budget priced hack n slasher for me and my friends to play. i was thinking either LotR:TT or Baldurs Gate:DA. which is better for what im looking for?

Well, there are some problems there. Two Towers isn't even co-op play and Dark Alliance (and Dark Alliance 2) only supports 2 players, but both are good games. There are some 4 player co-op hack'n'slash budget games out there though. Both of the Hunter games are priced less than $30 now. The first one you can sometimes get for about $15 used. D&D Heros is another that is about $30 most everywhere too.

[quote name='suprsaiyanMAX']Well, there are some problems there. Two Towers isn't even co-op play and Dark Alliance (and Dark Alliance 2) only supports 2 players, but both are good games. There are some 4 player co-op hack'n'slash budget games out there though. Both of the Hunter games are priced less than $30 now. The first one you can sometimes get for about $15 used. D&D Heros is another that is about $30 most everywhere too.[/quote]

really? two towers isnt co-op? thats surprising. i guess im confusing it with return of the king.

Gauntlet Dark Legacy is a fun Hack-n-Slash that is 4 player co-op, and you should be able to get it cheap ($20)

really? two towers isnt co-op? thats surprising. i guess im confusing it with return of the king.

yeah unfortunately that's how EA does it I guess. Personally, I think it was stupid of them but what do I know. Also, Return of the King is only 2 player co-op.

I sorta thought Dark Legacy was outdated and had some pretty bad graphics for an Xbox game. But you guys are right it is one of the cheaper hack'n'slash games.

get Dark Legacy it has great graphics. You cant beat any gauntlet title. Im pretty sure gauntlet 1 is on Midway Arcade Treasures might wanna pick that up to it has some great games.

ps im pretty sure that lotr retern of the king is olny 2 player

i agree with the hunter suggestion. with four people, running around gunning down undead is fun as hell. and gauntlet is just gauntlet, a classic in any sense.

BG DA is awesome...just finished the game on HARD and beat the gauntlet...now playing again on the new bonus quest :)

I love Hack and Slash games, just finished both BG:DA2(damn that last boss was a pain!) and Fallout:BoH.

I never really liked gauntlet, but DnD:Heroes and Hunter are the best 4 player on Xbox. I think PSO has an offline 4 player splitscreen, if it does then it beats Hunter or Heroes :D ..its like $15 nowadays?

bread's done
Back