Haiti UFO footage

cg................

show me some footage of aliens blowing shit up then I will believe it...but all we get is just a fly by.

[quote name='ITDEFX']cg................

show me some footage of aliens blowing shit up then I will believe it...but all we get is just a fly by.[/quote]

but they always "come in peace" why would they blow stuff up :(
lol

[quote name='magiic']but they always "come in peace" why would they blow stuff up :(
lol[/QUOTE]

mars_attacks.jpg

[quote name='magiic']fuck you
up to this point I'd actually managed to forgot about that abomination lol[/QUOTE]

lol yep.... for some reason i have the urge to go out and BUY this movie.. This movie was about making fun of itself but people took it way too seriously and that's why it bombed.

enjoy it with your brain turned off, other wise it will suck.

[quote name='magiic']fuck you
up to this point I'd actually managed to forgot about that abomination lol[/quote]

Abomination? You sir are a disgrace.

[quote name='Rocko']I wouldn't say it bombed, making $100 million.

Great movie. :lol:[/QUOTE]

in order not to bomb, a movie has to make more then production and ad costs. MA! made just enough to recover it's costs, period. No real profit.

you want bomb? Try looking at the core. Great special effects, but shitty movie.

anyways back to the main topic.

[quote name='Rocko']It cost $70 mil to make. It cost $30 mil in ads?[/QUOTE]

honestly I don't know about the ad numbers.. maybe 3-10 million..but I don't remember how well advertised this movie was back in 1996 as I skipped this one and focused on other movies like ID4 and Star Trek: First Contact.

why don't we ever see UFO's in Japan? what Godzilla or some other creature on Monster Island scaring them away or something?

The UFO video in the OP is so obviously faked, but there are some out there that seem like they could be real, even if they're only military aircraft that are being tested. Remember that the tech we see out in the world is easily 30 years behind what's behind closed doors.

Here's a vid of one of those that I think is pretty interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

[quote name='SpazX']Awesome, I wonder what movie they're advertising.[/QUOTE]
Going by what some of the comments say, it sounds like it may be for Halo 3.

You people always say it's fake and don't believe it then BAM mankind is being enslaved and destroyed by aliens.

I blame all of you.

[quote name='whoknows']You people always say it's fake and don't believe it then BAM mankind is being enslaved and destroyed by aliens.

I blame all of you.[/quote]

damn straight its the unbelivers who will be ttaken first ( probably enslaved or use as a fuel source/ food source) where the rest of us will be ready for whatever happens. so dont go whinign when theyve got you mining for copper or spice or some other such thing im gonna be busy in the human resistance front.......or ill be cowering in a cave somewhere crying i dunno. makes you think though maybe that what they want they flood the internets with misinformation that the real ufo footage is automatically seen as fake.

[quote name='lokizz']damn straight its the unbelivers who will be ttaken first ( probably enslaved or use as a fuel source/ food source) where the rest of us will be ready for whatever happens. so dont go whinign when theyve got you mining for copper or spice or some other such thing im gonna be busy in the human resistance front.......or ill be cowering in a cave somewhere crying i dunno. makes you think though maybe that what they want they flood the internets with misinformation that the real ufo footage is automatically seen as fake.[/quote]

Why the fuck would an advanced alien race that can travel the galaxy need slaves for a copper mine? Or for anything?

[quote name='SpazX']Why the fuck would an advanced alien race that can travel the galaxy need slaves for a copper mine? Or for anything?[/quote]

Of course they need precious Afloraltite, a great source of fuel and energy.

Some space bounty hunter you are - you don't even know the first thing about aliens!

[quote name='SpazX']Why the fuck would an advanced alien race that can travel the galaxy need slaves for a copper mine? Or for anything?[/quote]

Why does the only super power in the world invade a country just to get their oil?

I really don't think that first video is a viral ad for anything. I think it's much more likely that it was just created by an exercise by some CG artist. In case anyone's interested, I'm 99% sure that that first video was made using this company's software (Vue comes with a stock palm tree model, and I'm pretty sure it's the same one in that first vid):
http://www.e-onsoftware.com/

bread's done
Back