Half.com $5 off coupon - Good for games and movies *still valid and working*

jhuehne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I can email you a coupon code for half.com for $5 off your first order from the site. This coupon can be used for anything on the site including games and movies. I have gotten a couple hd-dvds for under $10 shipped still shrink wrapped with the coupon.

If you are interested, private message me the following info:

First Name
Email Address

This offer is only good for users new to half.com. If you are already on half.com and wish to participate you can sign up another email address and do so. I don't know how long this deal will be good for. You can do multiple coupons per household if you use one email per person.

I just verified this is still working with one of my friends. PM me if interested in a coupon.

I can email you a coupon code for half.com for $5 off your first order from the site. This coupon can be used for anything on the site including games and movies. I have gotten a couple hd-dvds for under $10 shipped still shrink wrapped with the coupon.

If you are interested, private message me the following info:

First Name
Email Address

This offer is only good for users new to half.com. If you are already on half.com and wish to participate you can sign up another email address and do so. I don't know how long this deal will be good for. You can do multiple coupons per household if you use one email per person.

I just verified this is still working with one of my friends. PM me if interested in a coupon.

Coupon sent. Yes there is a minimum purchase amount of $10 for the order before shipping. Just paste the coupon code in the redeem coupon area during checkout for the $5 off.

bread's done
Back