Half.com Instant Sale (Trade In Program)

[quote name='handsome_bitch']I have been looking for the email to email them. They have had $400 games worth for 2 months now in porcessing. Anyone help me with the email. im stupid and can't seem to find it.[/QUOTE]

I just went to help.com->help->Contact Us->other->other questions->Contact Customer Support

I used that support email to contact them about a game they must have misplaced in one of my shipments (I got paid for all the others but that one was still pending receipt). I got the same canned response quoted above. However, they then followed up on their own a few times letting me know the status and eventually I did get paid for the game.

But now, like everyone else, I have a package marked received and not paid for a couple weeks now. I honestly forgot about it until I saw this thread pop up again!

woot, just got paid $527. Now do I make that tenth and final trade in? Damn shouldve gone crazy with the gohastings deal, but you guys scared me off.

[quote name='sunxh163']Just got email saying half.com sent me the payment for the games I sent in at the end of August![/QUOTE]

Same, got PayPal-ed for Raving Rabbids and Rayman Origins just now.

In one of the order, I sent in 10 games in one box, get paid for 7 of them, but the other 3 still says "pending audit", has been like that for 1 month now... Anyone has the same problem like this?

Finally got mine!:)

I called eBay a few days ago and the woman went back and forth with Half.com. They have an 'internal call system' or whatever. I was like, what's going on? Do they not want to pay or what!?.

Asking me for tracking and things. I was like, NO, they have sent me notice that they received the package and my order is in processing.

Not sure when/if I'll try them, again.

Well I was about to call elovations today, the ebay forums said they had issues with the payment system if that was any use to anyone.

[quote name='edson13']woot, just got paid $527. Now do I make that tenth and final trade in? Damn shouldve gone crazy with the gohastings deal, but you guys scared me off.[/QUOTE]

Dayum!:hot:

May I ask what you sent in?

[quote name='edson13']woot, just got paid $527. Now do I make that tenth and final trade in? Damn shouldve gone crazy with the gohastings deal, but you guys scared me off.[/QUOTE]

I finally got paid too ($577.53 total across 2 accounts). All of my outstanding orders have been reconciled even the orders received on 8/16. I was beginning to think I was never going to see this money. It was worth the wait. Thanks for the WII U.

[quote name='Arakias']They are amazingly quick to reject items, sadly not so on the paying out. Just had one of the items from this submission rejected because
"The Disk has scratches and could not be refurbished.Companion disks have scratches."[/QUOTE]

To show you how fast I was paid, they received my items on the 19th (shipped on the 4th) and was paid today also.

I don't even remember when I sent my last package in (I submitted it on Aug 21st) but I did get paid for it today so I'm all up to date. This was my 9th submission for the quarter and guess what? There's a new quarter starting up soon, though I'm not sure I'll be sending that much more in to Half.

[quote name='sunxh163']In one of the order, I sent in 10 games in one box, get paid for 7 of them, but the other 3 still says "pending audit", has been like that for 1 month now... Anyone has the same problem like this?[/QUOTE]
Same. 1 game out of 20 (2 orders) still Pending Audit although the other 18 (1 rejected) got paid today. Still waiting on 3 more orders to get paid. 2 were sent around the same time as the two that got paid today.

Finally!:)

I called eBay a few days ago and the woman went back and forth with Half.com. They have an 'internal call system' or whatever. I was like, what's going on? Do they not want to pay or what!?.

Asking me for tracking and things. I was like, NO, they have sent me notice that they received the package and my order is in processing.

Finally completed!:)

Asking me for tracking and things. I was like, no, they have sent me notice that they received what I sent and are processing.

Thanks to this thread I sent in my Fifa 12 copy for paypal... Combined with the $20 credit deal from best buy I'm paying about $15 for Fifa 13, So Thanks. I appreciate it!

Got paid as well! Had such a big sigh of relief when I saw that email.

[quote name='io']I don't even remember when I sent my last package in (I submitted it on Aug 21st) but I did get paid for it today so I'm all up to date. This was my 9th submission for the quarter and guess what? There's a new quarter starting up soon, though I'm not sure I'll be sending that much more in to Half.[/QUOTE]

Got a question regarding the quarters, are they purely based on the date? I just barely had mine go through, so once October starts could I re-submit the same items? Or would it not work since I had just had them processed a few days before the new quarter started?

Talking with ebay support right now, he's looking into it.

edit- Well that accomplished little. He gave me this email and told me to write them and explain the problem, including the order numbers and payment method chosen.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Clak']Talking with ebay support right now, he's looking into it.

edit- Well that accomplished little. He gave me this email and told me to write them and explain the problem, including the order numbers and payment method chosen.

[email protected][/QUOTE]

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error.

Wow - so it has been around a month since I last even bothered to check values. I just spot checked a few I traded long ago and I can't believe the values are the same as they were then. They are really tempting me to send in more, aren't they? ;)

[quote name='sunxh163']Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it was payment, no s. Who knows, he was probably bullshitting me anyway.

Well I finally got paid for the 3 games I sent back in early August.
I'm not going to complain because I got good money for such crap.
Still don't completely trust them so I'm sending stuff in waves of 3 at a time. WAVE TWO GO!!

For those of you who've had games rejected, how long has it taken for them to send it back to you? I have one that got rejected a month ago, but still haven't gotten it back from them.

[quote name='nuuuuj']For those of you who've had games rejected, how long has it taken for them to send it back to you? I have one that got rejected a month ago, but still haven't gotten it back from them.[/QUOTE]

Pretty fast for me, I received my game back maybe 1 week after they rejected it. Definitely not one month, you probably should contact half.com.

So sent in my final order for the quarter, and it seems like I got the condition nazi. Everything was deemed very good, even though most items were mint. I usually get everything bumped to like new, but I guess, I needed the original wrap with this person. Now just waiting to get paid.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Y'all are light weights. Its pretty cute you think $522 is a lot though.[/QUOTE]

You're cool! No one gives a shit about you and your douchebag comments.

$522 in an order is why this program is getting most likely shut down.

I traded in some games sure, but exploiting gets stuff noticed real quick

Oh! And, the woman, even, called me to be sure Half paid me my money:applause:!!!!!! If I'd known I'd get paid within a few days of calling eBay, I would've called sooner!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Oh! And, the woman, even, called me to be sure Half paid me my money:applause:!!!!!! If I'd known I'd get paid within a few days of calling eBay, I would've called sooner![/QUOTE]
You got the number, or even name, of who you talked to? Because all they gave me was that damn email address, which I haven't gotten a reply from.

[quote name='sunxh163']A new quarter already starts, is there anyone who plans to do this all over again?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't there talks of the program being pulled?

[quote name='sunxh163']A new quarter already starts, is there anyone who plans to do this all over again?[/QUOTE]

Not me, not anytime soon anyway. Still waiting for payment of a game I sent them around August 10th.

Yeah, no way am I doing this again without them stepping up their game. Good prices or not, this has been the worst experience I've probably ever had with a company.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Wasn't there talks of the program being pulled?[/QUOTE]

If you went to the main Instant Sale page, it said something about being discontinued a couple of days ago, but you could still do Instant Sale directly through the games page. Either way, there is no disclaimer on the main page anymore. I wonder if it's any of the values while it was "down."

bread's done
Back