Half.com Instant Sale (Trade In Program)

[quote name='nuuuuj']I have an order that has been processing for 14 days now, still no payment.[/QUOTE]

Same for me. I got the received email two weeks ago and it was processing later that day. Nothing has changed since then.

[quote name='merchie89']Whoever had a lapse, you can easily find a company phone # on Google for elovations. If my order lapses, I'm calling them[/QUOTE]
They don't answer that number. I called it several times to let them know their postal account was drained to no avail. Don't even have a voicemail box.

Packages I mailed on the 9th and 10th sat in Erlanger forever. One tracks as delivered but hasn't been marked as received by Half, the others are in limbo. This process is fucked up. If I pulled this as an eBay seller, I'd be banned. Why do they accept such shoddy work from their partners? Half doesn't even respond to support messages, let alone act in a pro-consumer way by giving credit up front and then sorting it out with Elovations on the back end.

[quote name='merchie89']Whoever had a lapse, you can easily find a company phone # on Google for elovations. If my order lapses, I'm calling them[/QUOTE]

As mentioned previously, I sent in three packages over two weeks ago and still no "received" emails. I just looked-up the phone number for Elovations and found (859) 282-8191 is their number of record. Tried calling just after 9 AM this morning (a few min ago) and the phone just rings and rings.

Just got confirmation from Half that they received the two copies of Michael Phelps: Push the Limit that I sent them (I believe I shipped on the 13th). A nice flip from Amazon to Half.

They finally marked my second Phelps as received (I sent everything separately).

Raymans that I sent a couple days later still Not Received.

Received doesn't mean a thing. I've had an order received for two weeks now. Wake me up when people actually start getting paid.

well this is new. my order that was not received/lapsed is now received. while orders that i sent directly to elovations [delivered friday] remain unchanged.

My packages were delivered to Erlanger on Aug. 18. Still not "received" on Half.com. But, after reading most of the comments above, it's taking a couple weeks to get items received and processed.

3th and 4th packages both lapsed yesterday. One of those was acknowledged by Half as received this morning. Not changed to processing yet tho.

Package 1 and 2 still sitting at processing. All 4 sent the 7th, with tracking. None "delivered" according to USPS still.

While I would certainly like for Half to get on the ball and payout, I didn't expect it to be quick. I think I'm actually more disgusted with the USPS, at least for now. lol *sigh*

My last package was finally marked received today and I even got a bump in one of the games from "Very Good" to "Like New". The same thing happened to me a few weeks back with another box. What that implies to me is that they actually don't mark them as received until they inspect them. The games of course still say "Processing". While I realize that is only half way done, it is a hell of a lot better than being stuck in the No Man's Land of "Not Received".

I don't remember exactly when I mailed this box but it was around the 8th or 9th. So it probably actually got there by the 14th or 15th and then took another week for them to mark it as received.

All 4 of my orders have been recieved. 1st sent on 8/4, last 3 sent on 8/8. 1st order says pending audit. Last 3 orders say received and processing.

By comparison last month I sent in Resistance 3 and was paid 6 days later. This is ridiculas.

[quote name='Clak']Man, if they try to sell all of these copies of Rayman they're going to be sorely disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I have not sent a single Rayman Origins - yet... I do have a Wii copy in my pending submission but I was holding off on sending that until things started getting paid again.

[quote name='io']I have not sent a single Rayman Origins - yet... I do have a Wii copy in my pending submission but I was holding off on sending that until things started getting paid again.[/QUOTE]

the one rayman wii that I sent in as actually opened, was rejected for a damaged cover :roll: the 5 sealed ones were all accepted. :)

[quote name='io']I have not sent a single Rayman Origins - yet... I do have a Wii copy in my pending submission but I was holding off on sending that until things started getting paid again.[/QUOTE]
I sent in 4....:lol:

Damn, sent three packages on the 13th and none have been received yet. I wouldn't mind waiting as long as i knew that it was going to happen. For a company that built its business on having good reputations ebay sure chose a horrible partner with half.com.

Anybody else notice that Media Mail is their only shipping option now. I've got a package to send out today, and when I went back to the "My Instant Sales" section, and clicked "Print Label", it goes to a Media Mail label. Maybe that's their new plan for rejections, lol. Just let the post office send it back for being improperly mailed. Kinda funny that they have no problems at all outright lying to the USPS. It blows my mind that a big company like Half.com/Ebay would do business with such a fly by night operation.

Yea, anyone will a post-paid account with post office will just automatically be charged extra if they inspect, ie. parcel post in this case.

[quote name='Xellos2099']I noticed that they fixed Rayman originf or ps3. But I still didn;t get pay for mine yet lol but it is a good sign[/QUOTE]

You can thank me as one of the contributers for that. I bugged them with multiple emails to have the catelog error fixed since I wasn't going to send while they had Sleeping Dogs title.

I sent an order on 08/10/12 that is not yet showing as received yet as well. Looks like there may be multiple issues here that have been discussed such as the switch to media mail, postal funding, and the influx of more orders to process (too many CAG's ruining a good thing). We will see how this goes and I will probably do smaller shipments if I continue trading to them. Only issue I have ever had was a BBY version of Disney Universe returned to me due to a different UPC. Turnaround from sent to paid has always been less than 2 weeks for me so I will provide update once order is marked received/paid.

On a side note, how are you guys getting tracking info?

I have never seen any kind of tracking on their mailing labels

update...

just now got the "shipment received" emails for all three outstanding packages I sent between 8/6 & 8/8 so I guess that's progress

Yay, got notification that the :360: Rayman I sent in on the 12th has been acknowledged as received.

[quote name='z24buddy']
On a side note, how are you guys getting tracking info?

I have never seen any kind of tracking on their mailing labels[/QUOTE]

I think those people are going to the post office and paying the 80¢ to have Delivery Confirmation added.

As far as the whole Media Mail thing goes... I want to believe that Half.com is in the process of changing it over to Parcel Post for games (for movies, it's OK), but the skeptic in me thinks they will continue to look the other way because it's saving them money despite acknowledging the improper use.

[quote name='z24buddy']On a side note, how are you guys getting tracking
I have never seen any kind of tracking on their mailing labels[/QUOTE]

Purchasing it directly from the USPS myself when I drop off the packages. Not that it has done me any good. Tracking info on 4 packages sent the 7th from SC, all still say they left Cincinnati Ohio on the 10th. 3 of those 4 have been confirmed received by Half.

Edit: Looks like Half now admits to having 4 of 4 packages. 2 of those say "elapsed." Nothing to do but sit and wait some more I guess. Lol

None of mine have been received. It's weird, all of mine should have lapsed yesterday, but they all still show not received and pending audit.

4 of 6 received.

:360: Michael Phelps: Push The Limit (Processing; sent 8/10)
:360: Michael Phelps: Push The Limit (Processing; sent 8/10)
:360: Rayman Origins (Pending Audit; sent 8/14)
:wii: Rayman Origins (Pending Audit; sent 8/14)

Still 'Not Received':
:360: Rayman Origins (sent 8/14)
:wii: Rayman Origins (sent 8/14)

I'm guessing there was just a mass influx of Raymans and Phelps (among many others) which could attribute to slow payouts.... unless of course they have always been this slow.

Half is full of shit.

How come packages i've sent out not arrived yet?

Its been 12 days and NC and TN aren't that far away from each other

I guess I made the mistake of sending in Mario Kart DS with my Phelps. They received the Phelps but not the MKDS. :(

I knew I should have passed on this. Been sitting in Processing for I think 2 weeks now.

Nice!!! Just got payment for 1 of the 4 packages they have too :)

Edit: Make that 2 of 4!!! Both of those had been processing since last Thursday or Friday. Now to see what they do with the 2 they admit to having after they lapsed a couple days ago.

Got paid for a couple of my orders as well. Still have one lapsed order that I'm not sure what to expect with.

Overall, the turnaround time sucks and their customer service is nonexistent, but they sure do have good values on some games.

Sent both my packages out August 14th. Tracking said they should've arrived the 20th but didn't update past leaving Ohio sorting facility the 17th. Got an email from Half saying they were received the 23th(HAD to have been before then), got an email very early this morning saying I was paid and I got the full amount

bread's done
Back