Half.com Instant Sale (Trade In Program)

For all of you getting paid, what were the received dates for your orders? Mine is still fucking processing, since Aug 8!!!

[quote name='nuuuuj']For all of you getting paid, what were the received dates for your orders? Mine is still fucking processing, since Aug 8!!![/QUOTE]

August 17th, and August 23rd.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']August 17th, and August 23rd.[/QUOTE]

WTF! Time to send an e-mail (I'd call, but well, y'all know how that goes)

None of mine are showing as received, getting sick of this. I sent the first two on the 15th, the next on the 17th, and the last on the 20th.

[quote name='HydroX']Nobody has any patience these days -- it's all about instant gratification. #-o

Seriously. :wall: I turned $45 into $212 if this all pays out according to plan. I'll happily wait a couple weeks as long as things go through smoothly.[/QUOTE]

If it was guaranteed I'd definitely do it, but sitting around and waiting for 3 week in case it works is the worst. Plus they somehow lost my freaking Mario Kart DS too.

I just got two received emails for copies of Rayman I sent in a week and a half ago (not the payment yet). Be patient folks!

[quote name='Clak']None of mine are showing as received, getting sick of this. I sent the first two on the 15th, the next on the 17th, and the last on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

really? People have had games sitting unchecked since july...its horrible thats yours have waited 5 days!!

They are getting back on track, so wait it out

[quote name='Clak']None of mine are showing as received, getting sick of this. I sent the first two on the 15th, the next on the 17th, and the last on the 20th.[/QUOTE]

CHILL!

I sent one on 8/6 and two on 8/8 and just got them received this week. It's been taking on average about 1-2 weeks just to get the stuff there and marked as "received" then a few days after that to get paid.

[quote name='z24buddy']
I sent an order on 08/10/12 that is not yet showing as received yet as well. Looks like there may be multiple issues here that have been discussed such as the switch to media mail, postal funding, and the influx of more orders to process (too many CAG's ruining a good thing). We will see how this goes and I will probably do smaller shipments if I continue trading to them. Only issue I have ever had was a BBY version of Disney Universe returned to me due to a different UPC. Turnaround from sent to paid has always been less than 2 weeks for me so I will provide update once order is marked received/paid.
[/QUOTE]

Update: Order sent 08/10 was marked as received 08/23 will update again when Paypal Payment is received.

[quote name='nuuuuj']For all of you getting paid, what were the received dates for your orders? Mine is still fucking processing, since Aug 8!!![/QUOTE]

My order has been processing since August 7th and I haven't been paid yet either...:cry:

[quote name='brauma']If it was guaranteed I'd definitely do it, but sitting around and waiting for 3 week in case it works is the worst. Plus they somehow lost my freaking Mario Kart DS too.[/QUOTE]

Not lost just not processed yet. Youre fine.

Haha. Stop being entitled.

It takes roughly 2 weeks for them to mark it received from the send off date. Then it takes up to another 5 business days to get payed out on average.

[quote name='HuskerFan31']My order has been processing since August 7th and I haven't been paid yet either...:cry:[/QUOTE]

You would think that they'd pay out the oldest ones first, but of course not. People (not their fault, but still) with receive dates of 8/23 and getting paid on 8/24. :bomb:

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Haha. Stop being entitled.

It takes roughly 2 weeks for them to mark it received from the send off date. Then it takes up to another 5 business days to get payed out on average.[/QUOTE]
Stop being entitled? Stop being a douche, you douche.

[quote name='Clak']Stop being entitled? Stop being a douche, you douche.[/QUOTE]

Relax. People have waited longer than you and are still waiting.

Even before the rush of people trying to get in on the bestbuy gaming blowout shit it still took two weeks before being marked received and then another day or two to be processed.

Anyone have an email where to contact these people. Mine have been processing since august 7th. not cool that i'm stll waiting. Figure making contacting them will help expediate the process.

Just got confirmation of my other two Raymans being received.

Still waiting for payment for my first Rayman that was received last week and waiting for them to receive Michael Phelps.

Just got the email mine has been received as well. Sent 2 boxes, both on the 13th. Been there since last Thursday, I had DC with my packages.

If anyone is curious,

Box 1:
Phelps
Rayman 360
Rayman Wii
MJ: The Experience 360

Box 2:
Phelps
Rayman 360
Rayman Wii

[quote name='z24buddy']Update: Order sent 08/10 was marked as received 08/23 will update again when Paypal Payment is received.[/QUOTE]
i got this message today also.

box 3 still shows received & elapsed. interestingly enough, box 4 has gone from received & elapsed to received & pending audit. works for me. it's almost like its come back from the dead lol.

is it just me or does it almost feel like they only work Thursdays and Fridays? :p

Me: 1 package sent 8/13, 1 package sent 8/14, MM w/o DC. Both Not Received

Friend: 2 packages sent 8/14, MM w/o DC. Both Received and Processing.

All packages sent from same PO in MD.

:lol: Not laughing at you guys waiting for your payments now, but damn am I glad I was too much of a chicken shit to invest anything to try this program. Just going by the slow processing and some of the iffy 'rejections' I've read about I would be having a shit fit by now like some of ya's.:razz:

Good luck to all either way.:D

Nothing really to laugh about.

Think about it like you're sending your items to them via carrier pigeon..... And the waiting begins.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol: Not laughing at you guys waiting for your payments now, but damn am I glad I was too much of a chicken shit to invest anything to try this program. Just going by the slow processing and some of the iffy 'rejections' I've read about I would be having a shit fit by now like some of ya's.:razz:

Good luck to all either way.:D[/QUOTE]
Meh
At this point I've made like $1200 overall and like $800 is just profit. Ill take the waiting game all day.

No answer at the Elovations phone number. My games were delivered a week ago, but Half.com still has not marked them as "received".

[quote name='shieryda']No answer at the Elovations phone number. My games were delivered a week ago, but Half.com still has not marked them as "received".[/QUOTE]

Yeah that happens. Give it another week. Its shitty but they don't mark things received when they actually get them it takes an extra week or so before they acknowledge it.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Meh
At this point I've made like $1200 overall and like $800 is just profit. Ill take the waiting game all day.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's what Todd Akin meant by "legitimate rape"...

Also, is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing? The "My Instant Sale" link under "My Account" is gone. I went to check the status of my last couple orders and I can't even figure out how to get to them anymore.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Meh
At this point I've made like $1200 overall and like $800 is just profit. Ill take the waiting game all day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, tell me about it. Not exactly the "instant payment" they promote, but I'm waiting for them to go out of business with their stupid high trade in prices on a bunch of games.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Also, is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing? The "My Instant Sale" link under "My Account" is gone. I went to check the status of my last couple orders and I can't even figure out how to get to them anymore.[/QUOTE]

One of the many quirks we've seen with half. Just log out and log back in, should re-appear.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Maybe that's what Todd Akin meant by "legitimate rape"...

Also, is anybody else seeing what I'm seeing? The "My Instant Sale" link under "My Account" is gone. I went to check the status of my last couple orders and I can't even figure out how to get to them anymore.[/QUOTE]

yeah I bookmarked mine because it "disappeared" magically. I'd suggest you do the same.

[quote name='HydroX']yeah I bookmarked mine because it "disappeared" magically. I'd suggest you do the same.[/QUOTE]

Just log in again. It kind of in a half-assed way signs you out.

All I know is it is at best a 50/50 shot of getting paid out. Best to take half credit as I do not know how long this organization is going to be in business.

It is supposed to show on the instant sale page if any of your stuff has lapsed? The status for my stuff hasn't changed since it was sent, and it's way past the lapse date.

I hadn't really paid attention to when my stuff lapsed, but I think others were saying they lapse at the 3 week mark. Not the 1 week mark when you're supposed to have sent it out, if that's what you are thinking.

Damn... it's been almost 3 weeks since they notified me that they received my games and still no payment. Glad to hear at least some people are getting paid though.

only 1 of my 4 packages are marked as received(on thursday last week i think) - all were sent same day. If only this one gets paid and others lost, i'm still like $5 ahead of the game , but wouldn't mind the rest being received too obviously.

bread's done
Back