Half-Life 2 DVD Collectors Editon FT for Standard Version

Pratt75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Item Has Been Sold!!!

Happy holidays everyone, I just received the HL 2 DVD collectors edition for Christmas. Unfortunately it requires a dvd drive to install and play which I was unaware of and I don't have one on my computer. It obviously has not been installed and the cd key has not been used. If anyone has the standard cd rom version(with cd key not used) and would like to work a trade, please contact me. Also if anyone as NFL Street 2 for the xbox, I would also be interested. Thanks and have a happy new year.

Does the Collectors Edition come in a jewel case? Or paper sleeves? I'm sure that the normal edition comes in paper sleeves since there are so many discs.

CE is in a jewel case. I bought it 11/16 because I like actual physical media, not just knowing you have it on Steam. Great package, though for $79.99 it's pretty steep, considering the guide is so tiny!

bump it up!

[quote name='kaji7p56']Who the hell does not have a DVD drive on a PC that is capable of playing HL 2?[/quote]

There is always one is every bunch if you know what I'm saying.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Who the hell does not have a DVD drive on a PC that is capable of playing HL 2?[/quote]

I don't. (But I just ordered a DVD writer.)

If you're willing to sell the CE I would definitely be interested. Perhaps even if I buy the CD-ROM version online and ship it to you.

I would trade for the cd rom version but not straight up unless you let me keep the t shirt. Otherwise There would have to be a little something extra thrown in to make it fair for both parties.

[quote name='Aliens']CE is in a jewel case. I bought it 11/16 because I like actual physical media, not just knowing you have it on Steam. Great package, though for $79.99 it's pretty steep, considering the guide is so tiny!

bump it up![/quote]

Y'know, I had that hangup about wanting a physical disk at first too. Kinda glad I got over it, you get a LOT more content from buying the game on steam. I actually bought the gold version w/ some Christmas money, so they're sending me a box, posters, the full strat. guide, and some other stuff. Anyway, once you d/l everything on steam there's an option to back it up to cd or dvd. So I may not have officially pressed disks, but I still have disks just the same.

i don't...

It is here for the taking gentleman. I will sell the collectors edition DVD for 50$ shipped/2 day priority shipping. Or I am looking to trade for Street 2 for xbox.

bread's done
Back