Half-Life 2 Steam gift!

Jerry-kun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I mentioned in the Bioshock giveaway thread I keep forgetting to give this away, so let's give it away now.

I purchased Half-Life 2 a long time before the Orange Box released, then purchased the Orange Box at retail the Black Friday following release, so I've had a free half-life gift sitting in my steam account for ages.

If you still don't have or haven't played HL2, here's your chance! First post takes it!*

Happy Valentine's Day!

*Please, no PMs. Also, you'll need a Steam account in order to use the game. If you already own the game on Steam, I don't think you'll be able to get it again via this method to give as a gift to someone else, so please, don't enter if you've already got it - let a needy CAG have it. Thanks!

I'll also throw in one too :) If you have the game already please tell the truth so someone who doesn't have it can experience it's worthiness. lol Next post after mine I guess? O YEA....no pm's.

HL1 was good. HL2 is one of the WORST games I've played but only because it's infected with that damn Steam virus. The game itself was ok but I will never buy another game (I'm skipping Portal, TF, the episodes, and all the rest) infected with that thing. The story why is long, let's just say it should not have taken me over 3 hours to 'install' the game and months to finish because the rest of the time I was fighting that useless program.

Hell if I could sell the discs and my account I would. That's how sure I am.

bread's done
Back