Half life 2

Pyto1

CAG Veteran
I was wondering if there were any recent sales on Half life 2 or any of the episodes, I understand the prices of the latest games but to be honest I feel half life 2 has been around a bit to long to still be 20 dollars, it's just been hyped up because of the orange box.

Half-Life 2 itself is $20 through Steam. Probably the best price you're going to get. Don't buy it used, you likely won't be able to play as someone linked it to a Steam account and then just sold the game. However, I'd recommend coughing up the extra $20 to make it $40 and buying Orange Box through Steam. It's well worth the money.

[quote name='YodaEXE']Half-Life 2 itself is $20 through Steam. Probably the best price you're going to get. Don't buy it used, you likely won't be able to play as someone linked it to a Steam account and then just sold the game. However, I'd recommend coughing up the extra $20 to make it $40 and buying Orange Box through Steam. It's well worth the money.[/quote]

I second that motion.

I'd love to sell you my copy (I actually have it on my buy/trade list), but from what I've read, it is a hassle to switch the serial number to another account.

[quote name='electronicthroat']I'd love to sell you my copy (I actually have it on my buy/trade list), but from what I've read, it is a hassle to switch the serial number to another account.[/quote]
It's not a hassle, it's impossible. Valve does not switch stuff around, at all. Once it's in an account, it stays there. They also ban accounts that have been sold, so that doesn't work either.

i got a Gift copy of the game to give away from the orange box so if u want it just give me a email address

bread's done
Back