Half Price Books 40% off Coupon

Potatoeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Hey guys. I originally had hoped to keep this to myself, or assumed someone else on CAG would post it, but I havent seen any mention of it. So, reluctantly I post it here:lol: (at bottom of post)

HPB sent this to me via email - 40% off coupons for Thursday, July 14, through Sunday, July 17 to promote the new store opening in my city.
I assumed the coupon would only work for HPB within the city, but the coupon reads "Valid at all Half Price Books locations".

To clarify, the coupon says it will only work on one item in the store per person, per visit. I have printed out multiple before and got the cashier to scan them all on orders of 3 or more items. YMMV of course, but its worth a shot.

If you haven't heard of Half Price Books before, you should check if there is one close by in your city, although its pretty unlikely seeing as their locations are few and far between. They take video game trade-ins and sell strategy guides as well. I've found great deals on games from them even without the coupon.

hpbcoupon.png

Edit: They also sell books, nick-nacks, dvds, movies, anime, etc. They have a really wide selection of stuff, so if you havent been to one you should check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back