Halloween 2010 Post Your Costume Idea and/or Pics

xNekroNx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So I don't normally go all out for Halloween as far as dressing up but this year I decided to step it up a notch. I'm going as Ash from the Evil Dead series but specifically from Army of Darkness. Just about everything I bought for it is from thrift stores and hardware stores, the latter being because I made my own chainsaw replica. I'll be sure to post pics next week. Just curious to see what everyone else is doing this year.

wifey wants to go as a couple in costumes but damn, those are so lame. For example, she wants to be poison ive or robin and I am to be batman. Come on! I am a grown adult (at least my age depicts it!) and will not dress as a friggin superhero in tights with a cape. Then she's like lets be zombies. That sounds alright but all that face make up is not my cup of tea. Especially when getting drunk and having that stuff smear all over. I am trying to convince her to go as the chick from flash dance so I can wear the 80s bboy jumpsuit. It's simple, comfortable and I could probably wear this outfit any other day (true CAG :cool:). Another idea was to just wear a jason mask and have her go as the murder victim.

lbimages.php

Or

frat_girl_costume.jpg

Decisions decisions

Getting gray sweatpants, gray long sleeve shirt, office chair, Christmas hat and a red marker to write on the shirt "Now I Have A Machine Gun. Ho-Ho-Ho"

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Another idea was to just wear a jason mask and have her go as the murder victim.[/QUOTE]
aye she'd have to be half naked then ;)

I'm going to my first halloween party in years tonight and I'm too lazy to make a costume, so I bought a mustard bottle costume. And I'm bringing mustard and pretzels to the party!

[quote name='bardockkun']Getting gray sweatpants, gray long sleeve shirt, office chair, Christmas hat and a red marker to write on the shirt "Now I Have A Machine Gun. Ho-Ho-Ho"[/QUOTE]

Die Hard!

Best costume, Blues Brothers. Easy and you look good in it. Plus you can change your costume mid party. Take (or if you lose) the hat off and you are Agent K/J from MIB or Mr. Pink/Blue/Brown/White/Orange/Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.

I am so lazy with my costumes. Last year I was Clark Kent. Glasses with a superman shirt underneath a button up shirt. So easy, no money and people loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='j-cart']

I am so lazy with my costumes. Last year I was Clark Kent. Glasses with a superman shirt underneath a button up shirt. So easy, no money and it people loved it.[/QUOTE]

LOL that is what I'm doing at work today. Peter Parker. I got a button up shirt with a Spider-Man t-shirt underneath. (the "costume one" from Target)

[quote name='xNekroNx']today at work there was a mega man, umbrella corporation zombie and ramona flowers. i work with a bunch of nerds haha[/QUOTE]

i want a job where you work.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Die Hard![/QUOTE]
Hells yeah! I'm still debating on whether or not I should just stick to sitting in the office chair the whole time or not.

Incoming...
SAM_0304.jpg

Me as Ash Williams

SAM_0298.jpg

My lovely lady as Columbia

SAM_0326.jpg

My friend Jon in a hot dog suit

Oh and the most interesting man in the world
SAM_0324.jpg

Ill be using the same costume I used last year. Well not exactly the same one since the one you see pictured here was destroyed. I was so wasted last halloween that I fell down a flight of steps and the mask broke. Took me a while to find the costume again online but I found it in May and for much cheaper.

12753_173035513587_703643587_2746292_7700904_n-1.jpg

12753_173035518587_703643587_2746293_4832901_n.jpg

[quote name='xNekroNx']my creation :twisted:

SAM_0286.jpg

SAM_0287.jpg

SAM_0288.jpg

SAM_0289.jpg

SAM_0291.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I salute thee nice Ash costume!

I'm going as Francis from L4D since I'm 6'8 and fairly solid so I would look strange as any of the other survivors. I got fake tattoo sleeves, a toy assault rifle with a working flashlight already attached, pillz, a plastic beer bottle for the Moltov, a revolver with holster for a side arm. I also thought about taking one of my old guitar hero guitars as my melee weapon. Sadly, my biker vest didn't arrive so I'm improvising and wearing a black leather duster and I have fingerless gloves. I also don't have an adrenaline shot but, plan on making a boom bile vial.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bardockkun']Hells yeah! I'm still debating on whether or not I should just stick to sitting in the office chair the whole time or not.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be dressed up like one of those scientists from the center for disease control, though I still haven't decided whether I'm going to use make-up to be one of the "infected" or just play it straight up. "Yes ma'am, we received word that there was a strain of airborne Ebola released in this area."

If I do go out (which I hope) I'll likely just once again go as The Scout from Team Fortress 2:

2038899.jpg

I'll take the baseball bat instead of the Scattergun. I don't want some paranoid cop harassing me.

Sincerely doubt we'll be doing anything tomorrow since my girlfriend has to head back home, but I'll be dressing up for tradition's sake (and pictures). She'll be helping me out with my Ghostbuster outfit by applying my patches, and getting me into my Power Ranger Ninjetti suit.

[quote name='anubis20']Some pics from Saturday! Had a blast this year![/QUOTE]

Looks fun, but the mask kills the drinking :(

The Hulk at the gas station was funny; had a buddy do the Hulk as well but the guy is juiced up big so he painted himself green.

Hit two parties this year with a recycled pirate costume. I've been bleeding money lately and the girlfriend had been wanting to do a "couples" thing so it worked out.

[quote name='xNekroNx']Yeah I'm hoping to recycle my costume next year in Chicago for Comic-Con[/QUOTE]

Nice work; homemade is always the way to go!

What's the source material for the girlfriend's costume? Don't recognize the name.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']What's the source material for the girlfriend's costume? Don't recognize the name.[/QUOTE]

She's a character from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I introduced her to it about a month ago and now she's obsessed.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']Looks fun, but the mask kills the drinking :(
[/QUOTE]

No it didnt! i came out that joint hammered.

[quote name='xNekroNx']
Oh and the most interesting man in the world
SAM_0324.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Man i wish i thought of that! Stealing this for next year! Or Thanksgiving...

[quote name='xNekroNx']today at work there was a mega man, umbrella corporation zombie and ramona flowers. i work with a bunch of nerds haha[/QUOTE]
I actually thought of doing an umbrella zombified scientist. Just get some dress clothes and a white lab coat, add some zombie makeup and there you go. Also thought of getting a glow stick to stand in for a vial of the t/g/whatever virus.

[quote name='Clak']I actually thought of doing an umbrella zombified scientist. Just get some dress clothes and a white lab coat, add some zombie makeup and there you go.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what she did except she also made a name tag with her picture and everything which was cool. Except she also soaked a pair of her contacts in red food coloring which I doubt was very smart or healthy for one's eyes. Looked cool though haha.

Oh, I also got to see a whole new level of trashiness on my mother's side of the family. My 15 year old cousin was dressed as a hooker. I don't mean she looked like it, that was the actual costume. Thankfully this si a safe area, otherwise somebody probably would have msitaken her for the real thing.

[quote name='Clak']Oh, I also got to see a whole new level of trashiness on my mother's side of the family. My 15 year old cousin was dressed as a hooker. I don't mean she looked like it, that was the actual costume. Thankfully this si a safe area, otherwise somebody probably would have msitaken her for the real thing.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better, hooker is pretty much every girl's costume.

Shit man, I'm 28 and I'd have gone yesterday if it weren't for my damn online final.

Either that or it's scaring people at the house.

Yeah i got to hang out outside at my friends house and duel his 4 year old son with my chainsaw and his lightsaber. Then when kids would get candy I'd wave my chainsaw at them and tell them "MAKE SURE TO BRUSH AND FLOSS YOUR TEETH TONIGHT OR ELSE". Just trying to do my part in the community.

bread's done
Back