Halloween Gaming classics what are you playing?

apocrypha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I only play GBA and GCN games so I thought I would post here.
In the spirit of Halloween I had to break out ETERNAL DARKNESS and the GBA CASTLEVANIA games
Harmony of Dissonance is such a great game to play this time of year I am glad I still have some of it left to play.
Eternal Darkness has some of the best surround audio I have heard on a cube title anyway genuinely scary game. :twisted:

I started playing Circle of the Moon after watching Van Helsing on Friday. Anyone else notice that the score in that movie is very similar to some Castlevania tunes?

there used to be an old like serial killer game or something with a guy with a chainsaw. i know its not evil dead. but maybe a genesis or sega CD game. It was one i always wanted but never got anyone have any ideas or bloody screen shots.

Never seen Van Helsing..

I don't have any "Halloween" or scary-ish games, but I'll be watching the original Dawn of the Dead and probably playing a bit more of Second Sight today. My brother has Eternal Darkness, but he doesn't even let me borrow the PS2 to play my copy of GTA:SA, so that's outta the question. If I had the PS2, I'd play Resident Evil 2.. I might have to find my RE2 discs on the PC.. I also have the soundtrack, I might play that..

[quote name='punqsux']ANIMAL CROSSING! DUH![/quote]

Damn those thieving villagers and their rags.

[quote name='cag1000']there used to be an old like serial killer game or something with a guy with a chainsaw. i know its not evil dead. but maybe a genesis or sega CD game. It was one i always wanted but never got anyone have any ideas or bloody screen shots.[/quote]

Maybe Slaughterhouse? It had a character who wore a hockey mask (a la Jason from Friday the 13th) and swung a 2x4 and I think later in the game he got a chain saw... I think that game was also on Turbografix-16

yes thats it im almost sure it was slaughterhouse

turbo 16? hmmm
was it on any other system cause i thought i was gonna buy it back then but it was on a system i didnt have like genesis

was it any good?

should i hunt it down?

thanx thats definitely the game
i'll prob get it soon
looks like there was a 2nd and 3rd
there is no other game in existence to play on halloween and compliment the holiday than a serial killer guy with a hockey mask and a machete
when i saw this topic it reminded me of this game back then

If you check that link I posted, it seems like there's supposed to be a Splatterhouse for PS2 in the works for 2005 so it should be interesting how they're going to do a 3D version

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='punqsux']ANIMAL CROSSING! DUH![/quote]

Damn those thieving villagers and their rags.[/quote]

Seriously that pissed me off... I stopped playing the game today around 6:30 because those bastards wouldn't leave me alone.

Oh side note... I finally got Eternal Darkness, off ebay today for $11.

I broke out Resident Evil (REmake) and Eternal Darkness. I'm on my second go around on both games.

But as I was playing ED, I remembered why I stopped: the game keeps crashing my GC. And no, I'm not talking about the Insanity Effects. This is a gray box that says I need to restart my system and refer to the GC manual.

Out of my 40+ GC games, this has only happened on three games: ED, Metal Gear Solid: TTS and Metroid Prime. But it definately happens the most with ED. It's pretty annoying to have to save after every little thing you do....

bread's done
Back