halo 1 rereleased??????????

bruceleeah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
one of my friends said there was a rerelease of the first halo so it was compatible with xbox live. i know there is no rerelease of the first halo but i just want to prove him wrong.

One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:

i know hes wrong and he said doesnt play on xbox connect.

it just baffles me with all these lies. i remember he said he had a friend that burned a copy of goldeneye and could play it on playstation.

[quote name='bruceleeah']i know hes wrong and he said doesnt play on xbox connect.

it just baffles me with all these lies. i remember he said he had a friend that burned a copy of goldeneye and could play it on playstation.[/quote]

doesnt play on xbc? sry, but i gotta disagree :whistle2:\..ive played halo 1 on it b4 several times..maybe i mis-read u?

[quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

You mean it got cancelled!?!?!?

[quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

Grand Theft Mario is something that a kid on the Nintendo forums came up with. He had nicely photoshopped picures of Luigi and Daisy throwing bob-ombs at people throughout a town. It was actually quite well done. Supposedly he made them in paint which I find hard to believe.

[quote name='bruceleeah']one of my friends said there was a rerelease of the first halo so it was compatible with xbox live. i know there is no rerelease of the first halo but i just want to prove him wrong.[/quote]

hopefully you punched him in the face

Boy the Halo 1.5 rumor doesn't want to die.

There will be no Halo 1.5, or Halo Re-mastered, or Halo Live or Halo Online.
You have Halo 2 for that.

The only way Microsoft would re-release Halo 1 is if they were going to re-release it on the Xbox2 so people could play all the Halo games on one console.

It would be a smart move, fans would buy it again for the Xbox 2. and if the Xbox 2 isn't backwards compatible it would be a even smarter move.

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='bruceleeah']one of my friends said there was a rerelease of the first halo so it was compatible with xbox live. i know there is no rerelease of the first halo but i just want to prove him wrong.[/quote]

hopefully you punched him in the face[/quote]

i wont punch him but ill just make fun of him because he knows alot about games.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

You mean it got cancelled!?!?!?[/quote]

Oh crap, I hope I get my pre-order money back. :?

[quote name='GSJaia'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

Oh crap, I hope I get my pre-order money back. :?[/quote]

I know, they told me I'd be able to pick up this and Duke Nukem Forever at midnight on the day they release.

[quote name='Kaijufan']The closest thing to a Halo 1 rerelease is Halo for the PC.[/quote]
Actually there's a mapping team who ported all the extra maps from the PC version to the Xbox, but you have to have a modded Xbox to play it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='GSJaia'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

Oh crap, I hope I get my pre-order money back. :?[/quote]

I know, they told me I'd be able to pick up this and Duke Nukem Forever at midnight on the day they release.[/quote]

Duke Nukem Forever was cancelled also??? :x :x

[quote name='jughead']However; I did once play chrono trigger on dreamcast. It was choppy as shaqfu though...[/quote]

Dear Lord, I never thought that people would sensor themselves by typing in "Shaq-fu" instead of "fuc k" when posting. I can only tell because the filter puts the hyphen in and you forgot it. Though the filter should be a little bit smarter. For example, if I type "fuckck", I'd be extremely amused to see it viewable as "Shaq-fuc k".

[quote name='ananag112'][quote name='6669']One of my friend's once told me they were making Grand Theft Mario for Gamecube. I'm pretty sure he's wrong, too. :wink:[/quote]

Grand Theft Mario is something that a kid on the Nintendo forums came up with. He had nicely photoshopped picures of Luigi and Daisy throwing bob-ombs at people throughout a town. It was actually quite well done. Supposedly he made them in paint which I find hard to believe.[/quote]
Do you have a link? I'd love to see those pics. :)

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='jughead']However; I did once play chrono trigger on dreamcast. It was choppy as shaqfu though...[/quote]

Dear Lord, I never thought that people would sensor themselves by typing in "Shaq-fu" instead of "fuc k" when posting. I can only tell because the filter puts the hyphen in and you forgot it. Though the filter should be a little bit smarter. For example, if I type "fuckck", I'd be extremely amused to see it viewable as "Shaq-fuc k".[/quote]

I type in shaq-fu instead of fuck ck most of the time myself. I don't use the F bomb in conversation, so I don't really like typing it out much either.

There are indeed different "pressings" of the original Halo -- game play IS NOT AFFECTED.

I know the version I just bought from BB last month includes the 8 min. trailer from 2003 whereas the first copy of Halo that I bought in May 2002 did not.

Neither has XBL support.

I did not buy Halo on day one (15Nov2001), but did it have the "Game of the Year" banner imprinted on the cover? I assume it did not and that would make 3 different pressings that I'm aware of.

bread's done
Back