Halo 1 Tribute Video

That was awesome. The transitions from map to map were extremely smooth.

I miss the Halo: CE days where you lugged your Xbox and your TV over to a friend's place and played for hours. I'd kill for a Live-compatable version of the game.

[quote name='specialk']it says FORBIDDEN, or atleast for me.[/QUOTE]

You have to copy and paste the link.

[quote name='specialk']it says FORBIDDEN, or atleast for me.[/QUOTE]

try using IE..it said forbidden for me too when using firefox :/

WOW...the transitions are very impressive...

That is awsome. Some of those transitions are just seemless. Its good to see those old halo maps. I Loved Wizard and Rat Race.

[quote name='Arikado']I miss the Halo: CE days where you lugged your Xbox and your TV over to a friend's place and played for hours.[/QUOTE]

/single tear

I believe in yesterday.

I played Halo 1 all the way up until 2 came out. We used to either player system link or through Gamespy or Xboxconnect. Halo was is such a better game. 2 is garbage. Overated and the multiplayer is no skill now. This video brings back memories...sob

[quote name='Madskills1182']I played Halo 1 all the way up until 2 came out. We used to either player system link or through Gamespy or Xboxconnect. Halo was is such a better game. 2 is garbage. Overated and the multiplayer is no skill now. This video brings back memories...sob[/QUOTE]

I thought H2 was garbage too when I first started playing the MP on live. I was thinking, wow, its basically who can shoot first with their combo or duals and you win. But with the updates, and when I actually learned the ins and outs of H2, I came to realize that it requires as much or even more skill than H1.

Awesome transitions, although I would have liked some more spectacular plays thrown in.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I thought H2 was garbage too when I first started playing the MP on live. I was thinking, wow, its basically who can shoot first with their combo or duals and you win. But with the updates, and when I actually learned the ins and outs of H2, I came to realize that it requires as much or even more skill than H1.[/QUOTE]
I disagree. I think one requires much more skill then 2. I gave 2 a chance online even after all the updates and i still think its overrated and not as good as 1

bread's done
Back