Halo 2 39.99!

I was just about to place my order. Site even has free shipping.

But on the last step before you submit your order they reveal a $4 Handling Fee. WTF? No thanks.

[quote name='wubb']I was just about to place my order. Site even has free shipping.

But on the last step before you submit your order they reveal a $4 Handling Fee. WTF? No thanks.[/quote]

Thats still only 43.99. :shock: Thats still a very good price for Halo 2.

[quote name='morpheusxp'][quote name='wubb']I was just about to place my order. Site even has free shipping.

But on the last step before you submit your order they reveal a $4 Handling Fee. WTF? No thanks.[/quote]

Thats still only 43.99. :shock: Thats still a very good price for Halo 2.[/quote]

:lol: don't forget where you are. :lol:

Sounds tempting... but i just cant pre order games now a days especially with the Fry's electronics ads every few days. A big game like halo will be like $40, $38, $35, or even may'be $30. There's also always the gamer gift card.

[quote name='morpheusxp'][quote name='wubb']I was just about to place my order. Site even has free shipping.

Thats still only 43.99. :shock: Thats still a very good price for Halo 2.[/quote]

Hey if you're willing to wait a few days and know there's a chance the game could get lost in the mail, go for it.

I think I'll just go to the store and buy it for $6 more and have it in my hands secured the day its released.

[quote name='Chiba']Is eCost reliable? Anyone have any experience with them?[/quote]

Pricegrabber.com gives them 4 stars if that makes you feel a lil better.

Yeah, it's not a bad deal, but the extra $4 killed it for me.

Oh, and when I put it in my cart they actually knocked the price to $39.00, so it would have been $43 with the handling for me.

[quote name='totsmann']Sounds tempting... but i just cant pre order games now a days especially with the Fry's electronics ads every few days. A big game like halo will be like $40, $38, $35, or even may'be $30. There's also always the gamer gift card.[/quote]
Where do you get Fry's e-ads?

eCost is not a very good site to do business with.

A few weeks ago I ordered Halo2 Limited Edition for 38.99 from overstock.com with the $8 over $50 coupon and a 10% stackable coupon. Nice deal. But those coupons are long gone.

bread's done
Back