HALO 2 GETS A 9.4 on gamespot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
in before the lock...
seriously guyz cmon....i posted this about 3 hours ago and its been posted in like every halo 2 thread.....

Why oh why did you have to post this in a new thread? I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Are you retarted?" or "Are you trying to be funny? Cause your not" and "Are you trying to make this gamefaqs where all the topics are teh same thing?"

Seriously, if you really care taht much about halo 2 ,you would've known that all the video gaming sites posted reviews at 3 PM EST already... you also would have read them already...

yeah in before the lock
Hey Goodtone, I hear Halo: Combat Evolved got a 9.7 at ign. Did you know that. For shits sake man

[quote name='help1']Why oh why did you have to post this in a new thread? I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Are you retarted?" or "Are you trying to be funny? Cause your not" and "Are you trying to make this gamefaqs where all the topics are teh same thing?"

Seriously, if you really care taht much about halo 2 ,you would've known that all the video gaming sites posted reviews at 3 PM EST already... you also would have read them already...[/quote]
I'll go with Retarded......oh yeah there's the dinging bell I'm correct

i played halo2 and i dont like it....the only new thing is some really stupid guns and you can get 2 guns. and like 1 new vehicle.............i sold my xbox because of this.............i was really let down over such the shitty improvement(if you can even call it that)

I only saw the IGN review posted on here when I logged in......I have been busy working here and just got on to check the gamespot review which they said would be posted at 6pm eastern so I checked then.....oh well we could always use another Halo 2 thread anyways ....

[quote name='FrankySox']God damn Good tone, this is all over the place man.[/quote]

Please do not use the Lord's name in vein. There might be some good Christians on here..
Dang...gotta run guys, the short bus just arrived to take me to "special" Sunday School night service.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back