Halo 2 Giveaway

Snowcone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just wanted to give the CAGs a heads up about the next giveaway we are doing over at Snackbar Games. We have 3 copies of Halo 2 up for grabs this week. (2 LEs and 1 regular) Just go to the front page at www.snackbar-games.com and enter your name and address. Only open to US and Canada and limited to 1 entry.

If you are in the San Antonio area and would like an additional chance to win then make sure you are at the midnight opening at the EB Games in Huebner Oaks. We are going to be there with 3 more LE copies of Halo 2, free pizza, and more games and prizes to give away.

I'm all over this like white on rice. Yet another game that I am desparate to win, since I have $0 to spend on gaming over the course of the next few months.

[quote name='cyberlian']who won the gta giveaway?[/quote]

I posted the winner in the GTA thread. It was the wife of on of the people on the Penny Arcade forums.

[quote name='blackjaw']wow, thanks for hooking us up with all these contests![/quote]

No problem. 100% of our ad revenue goes to pay for these contests. After these copies of Halo 2 are gone I have Viewtiful Joe and Monster Hunter prize packs. Hopefully I will get some VJ2 prize packs as well.

Well, I was sick last week but the winners are online. Sorry for the delay. I wanted to have them up Friday night but the stomach virus I had had other plans.

bread's done
Back