HALO 2 HALO 2 (we just added Metroid Prime 2)

Goodtone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If you want to talk all about Halo 2, you came to the right place.....It's all about Halo 2
WE NEED MORE HALO 2.....It's better than crack and jiffy pop popcorn

Do you really need to have 20 (or so) threads about this game? Does this give me permission to make 20 (or so) threads about Metroid Prime 2 when it comes out, so I can piss you people off? JUST SHUT THE fuck UP ABOUT HALO 2 ALREADY!

[quote name='Zman310']Do you really need to have 20 (or so) threads about this game? Does this give me permission to make 20 (or so) threads about Metroid Prime 2 when it comes out, so I can piss you people off? JUST SHUT THE shaq-fu UP ABOUT HALO 2 ALREADY![/quote]

Don't encourage him. You reacted in the exact way that he wanted you to. Just ignore it.

Exactly........see it's working...Halo 2 and Metroid prime 2.....this thread is all about Halo 2 and Metroid prime 2..come post here...come on over this is a great Halo 2 and Metroid prime 2 thread..

It's actually a religious videogame funded by a Christian company as a type of propaganda. The goal is to act in such a way to attain your Halo, giving you entrance into heaven.

Yes, it's a CULT, come join us.. We are great and you will LOVE Halo 2..come join us... Don't forget we just added Metroid Prime 2.. so now more people can join our CULT.

Goodtone, please shut up. You're doing nothing but being annoying, spamming threads with useless replies with your non-existant humor, and just being an asshat all around.

[quote name='Scorch']Goodtone, please shut up. You're doing nothing but being annoying, spamming threads with useless replies with your non-existant humor, and just being an asshat all around.[/quote]

Again, if you want him to shut up, just ignore it.

[quote name='Scorch']Goodtone, please shut up. You're doing nothing but being annoying, spamming threads with useless replies with your non-existant humor, and just being an asshat all around.[/quote]

I am sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation...I am weak to the Dark Side..
( but it was only for a minute or two..ok I'll stop now)

[quote name='Goodtone'][quote name='hutno']can we have all "halo 2"'s changed to STFU[/quote]

Kind of like the Shaq-fu thing?[/quote]

thats what I was thinking, just for this weekend

It would confuse everyone, and we might get looked at by the FBI.. because they would think it was some kind of Taliban code.
I like masha's "Hola 2" idea better.. change it to that

It might be hard to find for that price, but you never know...someone may need to buy a rock and just sell their copy of Halo 2 to get some fast money..I doubt it though...Halo is better than crack to me.

[quote name='Ledhed']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37259&highlight=

Already posted. :wink:[/quote]Seriously. I did already post it. :evil: I have the Halo 2 thread, so just back off Goodtone. :x

[quote name='Goodtone']If you want to talk all about Halo 2, you came to the right place.....It's all about Halo 2
WE NEED MORE HALO 2.....It's better than crack and jiffy pop popcorn[/quote]

Liar. LIAR!

bread's done
Back