Halo 2 on eBay! (FREE SHIPPING!!!)

great xBOX bundle..... would have bid if I already didn't have one!

Also, if you can edit, you may want to fix the "absoluotly" in the description.... unless your trying to pull something! lol, IKIK.

[quote name='Specter']Thank You very much! What is your name there on eBay?[/quote]

apriljenooch

I was outbid in like 10 seconds. I bid $20.00

Ahhhhh, its getting down to the wire on the Xbox, and it's kind of low! Is that normal? Does the price raise alot in the last few hours or so?

Please, any help would be appreciated!

[quote name='Specter']Ahhhhh, its getting down to the wire on the Xbox, and it's kind of low! Is that normal? Does the price raise alot in the last few hours or so?

Please, any help would be appreciated![/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it. In my experience, most bids take place within the last hour of the auction (bid-sniping). Good luck.

Well, its ending soon, and it is at $153.01. Is that good? Personally, I am hoping for more! Please wish me good luck!

Thanks!

Well, damn, it looks like its going to end at $153. There is like 8 minutes left. Man, I was hoping for more!

Edit: Ok, it went for $181. With shipping that comes out to $201. That is ALOT better! Thanks for everyones help!

Halo 2 is still available!

Thanks again!

[quote name='Specter']Well, damn, it looks like its going to end at $153. There is like 8 minutes left. Man, I was hoping for more!

Edit: Ok, it went for $181. With shipping that comes out to $201. That is ALOT better! Thanks for everyones help!

Halo 2 is still available!

Thanks again![/quote]

Yeah, eBay can be very nerve racking, especially the first couple things you sell. As others said people wait until the last second to bid. So you sit there reloading the page every 30 seconds thinking "Why don't you fools bid on my awesome item!"

I've had stuff get bid up to a healthy amount in the first day it's listed, but more often than not when I list something with a low starting bid it sits at a fairly low amount until the final day of the listing.

Congrats on your first eBay sale. It can be addicting.

bread's done
Back