Halo 2 Preview Pack (Controller, Demo, Coupons) for $8.99 Shipped

abreed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
It is a pretty good deal if you are a collector or need an extra controller. It came to about $9.50 after tax. I have no clue what coupons come with it, but it says it totals up to $200. (It is at Best Buy online)

Linky

I hate to burst your bubble but most, if not all, of the coupons in the preview pack have expired. Not a bad deal for an extra controller, though. Its a cheap one but if you just save it to use when you have friends over what's the difference.

I recently ordered one of these as I needed an extra controller. Although KBToys has a $7.99 one, this set has free shipping.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'] Its a cheap one but if you just save it to use when you have friends over what's the difference.[/quote]

Yeah, I would normally go first party... but this one is just to let friends play and not gum up my first party items. 8)

yea all the cupons are expired and they olny applied at the price the game was relesed at so say if they wernt expired and i wanted mtg battlegrounds the coupon says it olny applies if the game is priced at its retail price 50 which is how much it retailed for when it came out so you would be paying 45$ when the game costs 20. Just saying that these arnt good cupons

Hmm, almost worth it to me for the controller alone...but not quite. Think I'll wait until it's $6 or less, if nothing else it would make a good controller break-off cable replacement (I had to "sacrifice" one for my custom-made Xbox-to-PC USB adaptor ;) )

[quote name='Max Spider X']Is this an official controller?[/quote]

Nope.

I see tons of these at the best buy I go to. I'm still waiting a further price reduction.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Has anyone bought the set before? Hows the controller?[/quote]

I bought two of them. They're crap, the analog sticks are too loose so it takes a little time to adjust to them if you're used to the others. You get what you pay. I still don't mind though, as it allows me to play 4 player. Also, think about it this way, its your xbox and game, so if your friends complain, tell them to buy their own controller.

[quote name='pinoy530']

Also, think about it this way, its your xbox and game, so if your friends complain, tell them to buy their own controller.[/quote]

Hell yeah. I get tired of having the extra controllers around anyway.

bread's done
Back