Halo 2 saves life tonight!

Lootr2Core

CAGiversary!
Well maybe, responded to fire call to a local family (working mom gone on nightshift) kid was over at a friends house playing Halo 2. We got there pretty quick as it was RIGHT ACROSS FROM FIRE HALL, but the smoke was already very thick and toxic. Fire started in Kitchen, went up into the attic crawl space and filled the whole trailer in seconds. Good chance if he was playing at his house they would have been quickly overcome by smoke!

Totally gutted the trailer but no one was hurt stange that as I was going through tearing down the ceiling I looked down at one point and saw his xbox--covered in soot and debris and thinking--gotta get em another one of those soon! Gotta get him playing halo 2 again!

Forgot to mention, but this kid and I have a running 'trash talk' session about who is the better Halo player.

[quote name='Lootr2Core']Forgot to mention, but this kid and I have a running 'trash talk' session about who is the better Halo player.[/quote]

So you set the fire, hoping to end it once and for all? ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Lootr2Core']Forgot to mention, but this kid and I have a running 'trash talk' session about who is the better Halo player.[/quote]

So you set the fire, hoping to end it once and for all? ;)[/quote]

I didn't think the grenade would go off so fast.

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Lootr2Core']Forgot to mention, but this kid and I have a running 'trash talk' session about who is the better Halo player.[/quote]

So you set the fire, hoping to end it once and for all? ;)[/quote]

I didn't think the grenade would go off so fast.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='opportunity777']Maybe Loot though he was in San Andreas and threw a molotov into the house.[/quote]

Funny cause that was the game I was playing when the pager went off...and I did watch Fight Club last night......maybe there is a part of me that....

...(no shut up they'll catch on) wait what are you doing call it off! ( I aint' calling nothing off cause I'm watching out for us) AAAAARGH

[quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='opportunity777']Maybe Loot though he was in San Andreas and threw a molotov into the house.[/quote]

Funny cause that was the game I was playing when the pager went off...and I did watch Fight Club last night......maybe there is a part of me that....

...(no shut up they'll catch on) wait what are you doing call it off! ( I aint' calling nothing off cause I'm watching out for us) AAAAARGH[/quote]

Tyler Durden: Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?
Narrator: No, I did not know that; is that true?
Tyler Durden: That's right... One could make all kinds of explosives, using simple household items.
Narrator: Really... ?
Tyler Durden: If one were so inclined.

Your like the firemen in Farenheit 451.

But anyway, if the trailer was occupied couldn't the kitchen fire have been prevented? After smelling smoke he could have thrown flour of the fire to put it out. (NEVER try to put out a kitchen fire with water, you can get electrocuted)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Lootr2Core'][quote name='opportunity777']Maybe Loot though he was in San Andreas and threw a molotov into the house.[/quote]

...(no shut up they'll catch on) wait what are you doing call it off! ( I aint' calling nothing off cause I'm watching out for us) AAAAARGH[/quote]

Tyler Durden: Did you know that if you mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate you can make napalm?
Narrator: No, I did not know that; is that true?
Tyler Durden: That's right... One could make all kinds of explosives, using simple household items.
Narrator: Really... ?
Tyler Durden: If one were so inclined.[/quote]

I actually watched the first part with my son (before it got violent and since it was on cable the language isn't bad at the beginning, just to see him notice those 'inserts' or whatever they called them in the movie.. he caught them right away

[quote name='Quackzilla']Your like the firemen in Farenheit 451.

But anyway, if the trailer was occupied couldn't the kitchen fire have been prevented? After smelling smoke he could have thrown flour of the fire to put it out. (NEVER try to put out a kitchen fire with water, you can get electrocuted)[/quote]

fire started behind the Fridge, fire chief thought it started their and spread between the walls up to the attic.

the firemen in 451? not familiar with that....

in fairenhiet 451 firemen actually burn books, cause they live in some despot ruled evil vision of the future, where books and knowledge and stuff are outlawed. or something like that. been a while since i read that book.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Your like the firemen in Farenheit 451.

But anyway, if the trailer was occupied couldn't the kitchen fire have been prevented? After smelling smoke he could have thrown flour of the fire to put it out. (NEVER try to put out a kitchen fire with water, you can get electrocuted)[/quote]

Flour? Flour is an organic material that can burn or at least ignite when enough particulate is released into the air. My dad used to work at a flour mill and explosions were a constant hazzard. You'd be much better off throwing baking soda on it.

bread's done
Back