HALO 2 SPECIAL ON MTV TONIGHT AT 11pm! (re-airings listed)

Goodtone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just a reminder because it comes on in less than 20 minutes:

On Friday, November 5, 2004, at 11:00 P.M. (Eastern), MTV and MTV2 viewers will get an inside look at most anticipated and obsessive video games of 2004.

October 27, 2004, New York, N.Y.—MTV: Music Television today announced that its “Making the Video Game: Halo® 2” special will premiere on MTV on Friday, November 5, 2004, at 11:00 P.M. (Eastern) and on MTV2 on Saturday, November 6, 2004, at 9:00 P.M. (Eastern). The special will give viewers an unprecedented inside look at the most anticipated video game of 2004.

“Making the Video Game: Halo 2” will go behind the scenes to discover the secrets, story lines, and graphics that will keep obsessive Halo fan glued to their TVs. The special will also include interviews with the game developers, celebrity Halo fans, and the bands involved in the new soundtrack, including Incubus and Hoobastank. Both the game and soundtrack hit stores on November 9, 2004

I hope this doesn't suck. I don't care about Hoobastank. I'd rather see more about the game. MTV has long ass commercials too. It's only a 1/2 hr right?

I noticed that the score of the match you're playing shows up when you die now, that's good IMO.

Nice...getting instramental versions of the inspired by music to be in the game. More games should do that....

HOLY HELL! to all you guys playing it right now. I hate you, may you have Xbox Live so i can kill you :)

On a side note: Hillary Duff plays xbox?

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']too much hype........i never play xbox...........i stick to PS2 and GC for new stuff.[/quote]

And that has any bearings on this? Yes, its hyped to hell, but oddly enough, it might live up to it.

[quote name='Goodtone']Looking good.. Decent show...I played Zios and he totally kicked my ass...That guy is wicked good.[/quote]

Where?

don't be surprised when this game comes out and everyone loves it, it will snowball out of control and there will be no stopping it....or It will suck and be the end of Bungie....I am guessing the first one is more like it, because ultimately, the consumer will decide whether it is good or not and word of mouth is king.....If everyone likes it, it will get WAY more out of control in the next few months to come.....SO GET USED TO IT, or move to a deserted island.

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Goodtone']Looking good.. Decent show...I played Zios and he totally kicked my ass...That guy is wicked good.[/quote]

Where?[/quote]

He did a little exhibition at Lenox Square Mall a few months back and 25 people got to play him. I was one of the 25.

I am really just so tired of all the hype about Fable. Can't people just shut up about it already? I mean If I hear anything else about Fable, I am gonna throw my PS2 out the window....Damit.....I just found a Razorblade in my Halloween candy....

[quote name='Goodtone']I am really just so tired of all the hype about Fable. Can't people just shut up about it already? I mean If I hear anything else about Fable, I am gonna throw my PS2 out the window....Damit.....I just found a Razorblade in my Halloween candy....[/quote]

Ok, so what was the purpose of randomly bitching about Fable in two Halo threads?

[quote name='TubeRacer'][quote name='Goodtone']I am really just so tired of all the hype about Fable. Can't people just shut up about it already? I mean If I hear anything else about Fable, I am gonna throw my PS2 out the window....Damit.....I just found a Razorblade in my Halloween candy....[/quote]

Ok, so what was the purpose of randomly bitching about Fable in two Halo threads?[/quote]

Whats the purpose of randomly bitching about halo in all the halo threads. Why don't you do something productive or discuss something that interests you. Congratulations, you don't like halo, lets all buy him a medal.

[quote name='TubeRacer']At least I'm on-topic.[/quote]

If you expect GoodTone to be on topic, you definetly haven't been here long enough. At least he's not posting random pictures of leather clad men covered in blood like that other halo 2 thread.. still don't understand that one..

[quote name='TubeRacer']Check the sidebar. I've been here longer than you, actually.[/quote]

Yes, you signed up longer ago, but you must not read the posts as often or at least post in them. Maybe you just lurk around and never post because your post count is VERY low for how long ago you signed up. It's ok though because I don't believe that post count matters that much really.....Really if you want to know the deal..since you aren't familiar with my type of humour. I will spell it out plainly... here it is: At the time of the Fable release everyone was making threads about it and people were bitching like crazy and saying keep it all on one thread and acting way to anal about it. It was funny to see so many people get upset about 5 or 6 Fable threads when all they had to do was just not look at them. They were saying it was "clogging up" the site. So I was just bringing back some of those type of statements that people were saying since I am seeing so many people say crap about Halo 2. If you will notice I said "Damit.....I just found a Razorblade in my Halloween candy.." That is a hint that I am joking....I like to joke around sometimes rather than just bitch people out...I make parody of things much like Saturday Night Live and Mad TV. Even when I seem all upset because someone is flaming me, I am really not because I am just doing it for the entertainment value...There are some really cool people on this site, but there are some real ass-hats on here also. I just try to laugh and make jokes about things to lighten the mood up when people get so "touchy" and try to complain all the friggin time in these threads...Life is great so just have fun and enjoy yourself...Have fun with it...It's just a forum to talk and learn about video games. ( This wasn't directed at you specifically. It's just an explanation of my humour related to some of my posts on this site) I hope this helps anyone who doesn't already know understand the dealio. Be positive, express yourself, and have fun with it..
BTW, I started this topic, so I can go off topic if I want to....( see how I joke)

[quote name='TubeRacer']Thanks for the heads-up. I apologize for previously not fully understanding the situation.[/quote]

No prob...accepted.

[quote name='jer7583'][quote name='TubeRacer']At least I'm on-topic.[/quote]

If you expect GoodTone to be on topic, you definetly haven't been here long enough. At least he's not posting random pictures of leather clad men covered in blood like that other halo 2 thread.. still don't understand that one..[/quote]

Oh...That was when Halo 2 had leaked and I was just sabotaging the thread with Satanic Death Metal evilness to warn the idiots that were bragging about downloading it...Those were pictures of Death Metal bands posted along with the Microsoft threats that were being directed at the game theives and people downloading it. I just felt that they were ruining what we had been waiting and getting so excited for (Halo 2). It just sucked really bad when it was leaked so I wanted to Fu

I caught parts of it last night, and they just showed Incubus and Hoobastank recording songs for the soundtrack. Proof that MTV is lame.

[quote name='zewone']You don't like Incubus? I don't like a whole lot of rock, but their great.[/quote]

I didn't like their most recent album, but on a Halo 2 special, I expected to see stuff about Halo 2. My significant other saw them a couple years ago with Phantom Planet, and he said they were both kind of disappointing live.

[quote name='zewone']I saw them live and I was far from dissappointed, but to stay on topic the show was pretty good. Should have been more about Halo 2 instead of that Halo 1 tournament.[/quote]
Well, he had gone to a lot of concerts that summer, and I think that one was a disappointment compared to the others he had gone to. He did say Phantom Planet was horrible live. I didn't catch anymore of the show, I was at another girls house and we only caught that part of it.

Yes, they should have had more about the game, but the very beginning had alot about it so make sure you catch the re-air if you missed it (and like Halo 2). The very beginning has some of the best parts of the show.

The beginning has the only good parts. I want to play this Zyos guy now though. :D The "exclusive" clip sucked.

[quote name='Trakan']The beginning has the only good parts. I want to play this Zyos guy now though. :D The "exclusive" clip sucked.[/quote]
I can get in touch with him and maybe you could play him on xbox live when you get Halo 2.....I am telling you now though he is almost unhumanly good at Halo 1 and you will have a hard time killing him AT ALL. He has this technique where he jumps from side to side and you can not hit him unless you have a rocket launcher or a needler. He guards all of the armor and camo respawns and you will not have a chance to get anything you could use to kill him. When you try, he just kills you like you are nothing. I saw him go through 25 experienced players like he was bored. Like all the pros, he uses his cell phone clock to time the respawns (armor, camo, meds, weapons..etc..). Using a timer in the tournaments is legal and all the good pros do it.

bread's done
Back