Halo 2 @ Stop and Shop $14.77, YMMV

ricoraney

CAGiversary!
I was doing a little grocery shopping this afternoon with the kids, and walked past a little stand with PS2, XBOX, NDS, and GBA games on it. Lo and Behold! Halo 2, with the orange street date label, along with some other titles, all $14.77. The GBA games were $9.97. It might be worth it to check out your local Super Stop and Shop in case titles vary.

stop and shop is a grocery store... all the ones in my area changed into a Shoprite (another grocery store)

Pretty dec deal if u can find it though

[quote name='[email protected]']stop and shop is a grocery store... all the ones in my area changed into a Shoprite (another grocery store)

Pretty dec deal if u can find it though[/QUOTE]
This was the Super Stop and Shop in Union, NJ located on Stuyvesant Ave and Vauxhall Rd. Ironically enough, looking at your avatar reminded me that Picross DS was one of the games as well.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']what and where is Stop and Shop?[/QUOTE]
Yo heatdolphins45, I don't mean to start no ish up in here, but you might want to consider changing your avatar, You seen Shaq and the Heat lately? I mean, DAMN!

Mostly Xbox and PS2 games, mostly crap except Halo 2. Some halfway interesting DS and GBA titles, though. But nothing earthshattering. I know they had Mechassault: Phantom War.

Yeah I saw this post and decided to head down to my local Stop and Shop today (Madison, NJ) and pick up some ranch dressing while checking out for this deal. Bam, there it was. In some random back Isle there was a little cardboard display bin that read "Discount Video games!" or something, and they had 2 copies of Halo 2, still wrapped with the "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11/09/04" stickers on them so I picked one up.

Thanks!

[quote name='roncoalition']Yeah I saw this post and decided to head down to my local Stop and Shop today (Madison, NJ) and pick up some ranch dressing while checking out for this deal. Bam, there it was. In some random back Isle there was a little cardboard display bin that read "Discount Video games!" or something, and they had 2 copies of Halo 2, still wrapped with the "DO NOT SELL BEFORE 11/09/04" stickers on them so I picked one up.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
What else did you see there?

[quote name='ricoraney']What else did you see there?[/quote]

well, like dafoomie said mostly crap ps2 xbox DS and GBA games.

as far as specific titles I think I remember
Picross for DS,
some random sports games for ps2 and xbox,
Horsez for ps2 (almost had to buy that one too),
Scarface for xbox I think,
A DragonBall GT game for GBA,
oh and DBZ Budokai 2 for PS2

...and I cant recall any of the other titles

I wonder if they're getting rid of them. The S&S near me got rid of their video game section entirely. Not that it was that big to start with. They didn't have any current gen stuff anyway (except DS).

bread's done
Back