Halo 3 @ $20

Winnopeg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Anyone know of a store that still has it for it's Boxing day price? I picked two [more] copies up on boxing day, but one of my 360's disc drives just did a murder/suicide, taking Halo 3 with it. Again. (That's two dead copies of Halo 3 now, anyone need a Halo 3 case/manual? :p)

If not I'll probably just replace it via the Microsoft replacement program thing for $20, but I'd rather not wait for a new copy, even if that 360 will be out of commission for a couple of weeks anyway.

Really? Nice, I've got a couple movies that could use some resurfacing for sure. That I'll have to check out.

But yeah, Halo 3 is pretty bad...

[quote name='ammowasted']Borrow a buddy's disc and install to your hard drive. Then use yours to play. That's what I do with my cracked copy of Halo.[/QUOTE]
I own another working copy, I just own two copies so my brother and I can play together online at the same time from different rooms. :p Definitely an option though, if it'll work; I'll have to try that as soon as the system is replaced. :)

[quote name='turgore2008']be evil ...rent the game then switch discs .

PS: You cant do that at Rogers b/c they have a sticker on it.[/QUOTE]
That's basically stealing AND I'm sure I'd get dinged for destroying the rental disc anyway.

bread's done
Back