halo 3 $35 credit... gamestop only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamestop dave

CAG Veteran
if you decide you wont want halo 3 after preordering it dont bother canceling your order. just take it in to gamestop. or if you just dont like it take it in. on day 1 we will offer $35 credit so you can buy a new game. dont like it? shop atwal mart instead. if yuo dont like it there your stuck with a $60 game and you cant find used deals there. also this is the last week to preorder. better do it soon or youll be stuck while all your friends play halo 3 youll be all alone!!

[quote name='gamestop dave']the problem with ebay is people always get ripped off. like if you sell it there people either want a good bargain for $20 or less. plus you have to pay for shipping which is like $8. and also some people are dishonest who dont send you the money. were not like that at gamestop, we print your credit on a card and you can use it online or in store. only we offer this expeirnec and if you dont like it shop at target best buy instead. stay away. if you want to support a corporate monster go to wal mart. if you want to support a true GAME STORE go to us. if you leave I wont miss you, we have thousands of other customers right in line.[/quote]

Thats what I said to your Mom last night.

[quote name='gamestop dave']heres proof used is better. we offer options other stores dont. at wal mart guitar hero 2 is $90 n omatter what. at ours you can get it $40 used!! thats 50 less. http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=952124 you guys much be rich or spoiled a**holes... go to your fancy corporate stores while the true gamers get the real bargains...[/quote]

How much is the guitar controller cock sucker? Go eat a cock and leave the board. You are such a piece of shit, drink bleach. Find the highest building near you and jump off the fucker.

[quote name='gamestop dave']the problem with ebay is people always get ripped off. like if you sell it there people either want a good bargain for $20 or less. plus you have to pay for shipping which is like $8. and also some people are dishonest who dont send you the money. were not like that at gamestop, we print your credit on a card and you can use it online or in store. only we offer this expeirnec and if you dont like it shop at target best buy instead. stay away. if you want to support a corporate monster go to wal mart. if you want to support a true GAME STORE go to us. if you leave we wont miss you, we have thousands of other customers right in line.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Too much. I sell my games on half/ebay all the time for about the same price EB/GS offers them used. Why would I trade them in for $15 less and limit my ability to spend the money to one store? Sounds like a plan. Please, sign me up.

I think gamestop dave is funny and shouldn't get banned; he's like the Cleveland Browns fans that post on Baltimore Ravens message boards.

broccodog.jpg

[quote name='gamestop dave']the problem with ebay is people always get ripped off. like if you sell it there people either want a good bargain for $20 or less. plus you have to pay for shipping which is like $8. and also some people are dishonest who dont send you the money. were not like that at gamestop, we print your credit on a card and you can use it online or in store. only we offer this expeirnec and if you dont like it shop at target best buy instead. stay away. if you want to support a corporate monster go to wal mart. if you want to support a true GAME STORE go to us. if you leave we wont miss you, we have thousands of other customers right in line.[/quote]

Baby, now that I've got your attention can I ask you to do us a favor? gamestop dave...can you do this for me? What I want you to do is...I want you to ask gamestop corporate if they can start gutting my preorders too. That shit would be hot.

[quote name='Corvin']thread of the year?[/quote]Hasn't lived long enough yet, and probably won't.

I remember when we had GS corp employees who were actually contributing members of society.

well i see im right. you guys are just a bunch of spoiled a**hole kids. you know what there might only be a small selection of games one day because gamestop has tons of space to support games. wal mart target only have small space. so support your corporations and pay $30 more for each game. or if your a true gamer buy used and save tons of money. plus 10% off! also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a NEW game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.

[quote name='gamestop dave']well i see im right. you guys are just a bunch of spoiled a**hole kids. you know what there might only be a small selection of games one day because gamestop has tons of space to support games. wal mart target only have small space. so support your corporations and pay $30 more for each game. or if your a true gamer buy used and save tons of money. plus 10% off! also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a NEW game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.[/quote]
That's why I'm saying to gut my games man. Do it. Do it.

edit: props man. this is really funny.

Yeah GSD. Damn walmart and ebay ripping us off. Can I skip the steps on actually buying halo 3 and just send Gamestop the $25 directly...

[quote name='gamestop dave']well i see im right. you guys are just a bunch of spoiled a**hole kids. you know what there might only be a small selection of games one day because gamestop has tons of space to support games. wal mart target only have small space. so support your corporations and pay $30 more for each game. or if your a true gamer buy used and save tons of money. plus 10% off! also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a NEW game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.[/quote]Yes, advocate the end of new games - THAT is the way to support gaming.

Ha, I didn't even realize that supposedly we throw away the cases and manual when we buy new. I think he's confusing us with their corporate policy.

[quote name='gamestop dave']the problem with ebay is people always get ripped off. like if you sell it there people either want a good bargain for $20 or less. plus you have to pay for shipping which is like $8. and also some people are dishonest who dont send you the money. were not like that at gamestop, we print your credit on a card and you can use it online or in store. only we offer this expeirnec and if you dont like it shop at target best buy instead. stay away. if you want to support a corporate monster go to wal mart. if you want to support a true GAME STORE go to us. if you leave we wont miss you, we have thousands of other customers right in line.[/quote]
Except I can get $10-$15 more for rare games than GS will rape customers for, even after shipping costs. I shop at Game Crazy now cause I don't get hassled for pre-orders & shitty magazine subscriptions whenever I buy a $5 used game.

BTW, if you talk to GS corporate, tell them their prices for used gamecube games are fucking rip off.

As for getting $35 for Halo 3, what a rip. Why would I trade in a new sealed game for $35 when I can just cancel the pre-order and get my full $60 back while hurting the associate's numbers at the same time?

[quote name='gamestop dave']...also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a used game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.[/quote]
WHA?!?!?! :dunce:

If you were a decent salesman, you wouldn't bring up stupid shit like saving the environment. Then again, you shouldn't insult future customers. Oh, and one more note. How could you call us spoiled and then ask us to spend 30 dollars more per game..?

What are you, 5?

Oh guys, raise your hands if you throw out your cases plus manuals

gamestop is good for one thing the 9.99 and under bin sorry i guess i am a true cheapass / brokeass gamer.

trade halo 3 in on day one for 35 bucks credit that sounds like a killer deal. maybe i while i am there i will trade my 80 gig ps3 in for 300 bucks in credit *just called to see what they give* maybe i will buy a bridge in my local town off the town drunk.

this post is so funny please don't ban this tool i as sure he will have some other great offers for us like buy madden for 60 bucks and get 2 bucks instore credit.

Damn we finally solved the riddle of why Gamestop sells open games as new. To save the environment by disposing of the wrapping. Must be the same reason they throw out penny guides...

[quote name='gamestop dave']if you leave we wont miss you, we have thousands of other customers right in line.[/quote]

Said like the worst employee ever! Sadly I've been running into a lot of jerks like you who are also working customer service job. I really don't get it man, I work in the customer service industry so I know about service. If you are working the position atleast show some interest towards being polite to the customer. I run into many people who try to "shove" you in and out which isn't good customer service, it gives the consumer a less plesant experience.

My advice quit working a customer service job if you don't like to kindly interact with others.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Ban this nigger. He is obviously a plant from Gamestop. An incoherent plant at that; must be a random part-timer who got put up to post by his manager or something.[/quote]

Seriously, get rid of him GS/EB makes their money of used games and rips off the sellers its a known fact.

[quote name='gamestop dave']well i see im right. you guys are just a bunch of spoiled a**hole kids. you know what there might only be a small selection of games one day because gamestop has tons of space to support games. wal mart target only have small space. so support your corporations and pay $30 more for each game. or if your a true gamer buy used and save tons of money. plus 10% off! also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a NEW game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.[/quote]

What the fuck dude? You said buying used games is going to fill up a land fill, then you changed your words around?! Glad to see how confident GS Employees are nowadays. And you're right, I am a spoiled asshole kid, that is why I go to this site. I buy games NEW that are cheaper than the price of USED games at Gamestop. So why would I want to trade a game into Gamestop for $4 then have the employee turn around and sell it for $26.99? MONSTER!!

Oh and please don't lock this thread, it is too good.

I'm going to murder you.

I don't know/care if you're fake or legit, and I honestly don't care. But all the retarded GameStop employee posts are getting rediculous. You guys are idiots, and need to be fired and taken away from the internet.

And on another note, all the GameStop/EB managers are in Vegas at conference.

Yep, be a true gamer and buy used, thus giving all your money to GS and none to the game dev/publishing companies who actually make games.

I retract my earlier statement, drop the ban-hammer on this foo !!

[quote name='gamestop dave']well i see im right. you guys are just a bunch of spoiled a**hole kids. you know what there might only be a small selection of games one day because gamestop has tons of space to support games. wal mart target only have small space. so support your corporations and pay $30 more for each game. or if your a true gamer buy used and save tons of money. plus 10% off! also, you save the environment by buying used. i know this sounds like a joke but everytime you buy a used game your filling up land fills with plastic from the wrapping and case and manuel when you throw those out.[/quote]

What in the hell? How about I don't shop at Gamestop, buy games from my local mom and pop stores that price use games lower than you and use things like Goozex and CAG.

I used to work at Gamestop as well and I know that it gives some of the worst credit around. You can pop your Halo 3 on Ebay and get much more than 35$ easily. Heck you can pop it one Goozex and get a much higher equivalent value in Goozex points easily.

Do not come in here acting like Gamestop is the end all be on sales. Search the deals forum for a second and you realize that with coupons, deals and other things gamers can get much cheaper prices for used games and sometimes cheaper prices for new games than what Gamestop sells them used! I know how Gamestop runs things, I worked there for years. I also know they are just trying to make a buck so I don't blame them one bit. Though to come in here, where people are much more knowledable than you average consumer trying to push the Gamestop company line you are going to fail badly.

Also speaking from a former employee and a district that had a lot of good employees you make me sick. We would help CAG by posting deals and possible coupons. Not trade-in values because we know how much they suck. So please take you high and mighty attitude and go somewhere where people can destroy any argument you have in favor of Gamestop's trade in values easily. Heck even when CAG's take advantage of trade-in values it is when they get a boost in them via sales or programs. Why? It only balances it out enough to make it somewhat worth our time to trade it in other than taking advantage of the tons of trading/selling options we have.

P

you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.

[quote name='reibeatall']I'm going to murder you.

I don't know/care if you're fake or legit, and I honestly don't care. But all the retarded GameStop employee posts are getting rediculous. You guys are idiots, and need to be fired and taken away from the internet.

And on another note, all the GameStop/EB managers are in Vegas at conference.[/quote]Cats away, mice playing and all that?

People who think they know this is a joke account (may very well be) obviously haven't seen too many corporate plants in message boards. They can be laughably bad.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yep, be a true gamer and buy used, thus giving all your money to GS and none to the game dev/publishing companies who actually make games.
[/quote]

What about games from companies that are out of business?

[quote name='botticus']People who think they know this is a joke account (may very well be) obviously haven't seen too many corporate plants in message boards. They can be laughably bad.[/quote]

*cough* allIwantForChristmasIsAPSP.com */cough*

[quote name='gamestop dave']you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.[/quote]

What the fuck is your fascination with walmart? wal mart stop?! Are you fucking kidding me? You don't serve gamers, you serve 5 year olds. fuck off.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I wonder if this is the same kid from yesterday trying to sell us "rare" PS1 games, such as Spyro and GTA2, for $30.[/QUOTE]

that kid was so funny i hope they did not ban that tool either. maybe he will sell smb/dh for like 45 bucks i will buy all of them he has at that rock bottom price

[quote name='gamestop dave']you know what? the reason we created GAMEstop in the first place was to serve GAMErs. if we didnt want to serve GAMErs we would have called it wal mart stop and sold baby items and food and a small selection of overpriced gaming software for high prices. and not thea bility to sell crappy old games no one wants anymore.[/quote]

HAHAHA. Why the hell do we, as GameStop Corp. employees, have to sell Helios? What does a phone have to do with video games?

GAMERUSH is offering $40.00 credit for the first 2 weeks this game is out!!!

So already Gamestop blows.

Besides, if you don't want the game, just cancel the pre-order and get all of your money back.

$35.00?!?!?!!? You must be out your damn mind!

I think we should call him "DUMBASS DAVE" now!!!

[quote name='jeremy517']I can't believe that many of you still think that he isn't a joke account.[/quote]

QFT.

[quote name='linkpwns']What the fuck is your fascination with walmart? wal mart stop?! Are you fucking kidding me? You don't serve gamers, you serve 5 year olds. fuck off.[/quote] oooh you think your so sophisitcated and big city street smart just because your from ny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back