Halo 3- $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Newl']hahahaha arguing whether cod or halo are hardcore, what a sorry sight.

cod is the most accessible noob friendly game ever created. Only noobs play cod.

Whereas Halo, I'm no fan of, but can at least can say the game is somewhat balanced and require teamwork and skill. keep in mind, I bought halo reach on launch and sold it off shortly after, I just find it boring.[/QUOTE]

just because it's accessible doesn't mean ONLY noobs play it (or halo for that matter since it's obviously so generic)

Reading comprehension fail? I said I play these game competitively and do so because they're the top mlg games on the system. When you can maintain a kd of >2.50 in halo or >4.60 in mw1&2 or > 6.20 in BO let me know.

So freakin sick of people making all encompassing judgements about games when they have no idea what it's like to play at that level and CAN'T APPRECIATE the game in the SAME WAY because THEIR mediocre skill level. Please, for all you "hardcore" out there, bring a real argument next time instead of the standard "it's for the casuals" before you open your fat trap.

The games are targeted at the "core" no doubt. But the difference between the "hardcore" that play "better" shooters (but still suck at them) and the competitive (top 2%) playing cod/halo is astounding. But it's the internet, anyone can talk shit and get away with it.

Alright I'm closing this thread cause you guys are just starting some fanboy gay shit and that was my intention at all. If you want halo 3 for $4 cheaper then use 1000 points and get the coupon if not then don't and save your money for another game during this b2g1

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Alright I'm closing this thread cause you guys are just starting some fanboy gay shit and that was my intention at all. If you want halo 3 for $4 cheaper then use 1000 points and get the coupon if not then don't and save your money for another game during this b2g1[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should close it for your deceiving title thread. Or your gay slurs. Or your unnecessary cursing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back