Wii Sports track jacket
Dig Dug Screen Shot tee 8.98
Nintendo Allover print Mario tee 11.98

Halo 3 CTF backapck 14.98

Codes:

• NOVMP1 for 25% off $20 or larger order
  • WELCOME for 20% off your first order
  • AHTBD111W for $10 off $10 for users with birthdays in November
I've noticed $10 off $10 works no matter what your birthday, as long as you are logged in. Shipping usually starts around $5.99 or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, they are pre-code. as far as i know, codes cannot be combined. i wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow there's free shipping or half off clearance, though.

[quote name='hopeunknown']yes, they are pre-code. as far as i know, codes cannot be combined. i wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow there's free shipping or half off clearance, though.[/quote]In that case, I will wait. Anything over 4 or 5 dollars shipping for your standard game is where I draw the line.

I too can't get past the M-rated verification page. If that $10 off code could be used (and I could add the game to my cart) this deal would be amazing.

Any clever CAGs know of a way to bypass that page?

[quote name='hopeunknown']my only guess is that you may need to be logged in?[/quote]

Already logged in and it still repeats the agreement page. Curse you Hot Topic and your faulty website bathed in fake punk/goth attitudes!

[quote name='Tazzer88']Already logged in and it still repeats the agreement page. Curse you Hot Topic and your faulty website bathed in fake punk/goth attitudes![/quote]You forgot to mention "emo." :p

[quote name='mortalfloater']I had the same problem. I fixed it by using a browser other than Firefox. I used Safari. I'm guessing IE will work as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can verify that using IE works...just placed an order.

Had to go through *shudder* internet explorer to get through the agreement glitch.

Ugh, $6 and sales tax.. that almost neutralizes the discount. Don't know if I'll get it now.

[quote name='Megalith']Who would actually wear a Wii track jacket?[/quote]

My wife bought one at full price last year. Looks good on chicks.

Thanks OP, I picked up two $5.99 T-shirts for $8.70

AHTBD111W Discount Applied
Subtotal: $11.97
Discount -10.00
Sales Tax: $0.78
Shipping: $5.95
Order Total: $8.70
Credit Card Payment
$8.70

My order for Halo 3 got canceled because "unfortunately one or more of the items you selected has sold out and is no longer available." I ordered 2 hours before it went OOS on the website. Guess I won't be doing business with them again if they can't even honor their own specials.

bread's done
Back