Halo 3 beta Gamertag exchange

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Just wanted to get together HALO players, particularly Halo players that have been invited to the beta or have Crackdown the chance to post their gamertags for other Halo players to add so that we can play together even if your in a different clan besides the CAG clan, that is unless your a lone wolf. Look to the left for my gamertag as marked.

Updated 5/9 4:20 CST

MichaelOrtega
the snack
ShaqFuOnYou
Brainwave0
somahead
elsnow77
XMastaCrackaX
MCHammer XIII
M4 II AvaLaNche
levi333
LinkinPrime * friends list full :(
CocheseUGA
CommanderKeen93
fatman221
craven fiend
Zewone
yeldarb smit
MrX88
MemphisGunna
the specia1ist
levitation Homz

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is there a Halo CAG clan already?[/quote]

Yeah, there was a thread for it somewhere, I posted in it to get an invite to the clan but I never got an invite so Im not sure if the clan is just not active or I just wasnt allowed in it.

I'm in. I really suck at MP, so I won't be joining any clans. I need to practice on Halo 2 (since I never played it). Wed night perhaps?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I'm in. I really suck at MP, so I won't be joining any clans. I need to practice on Halo 2 (since I never played it). Wed night perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Im down

GT to the left. I am not great, but not terrible either. I got into Halo too late and started playing mp about t ayear ago. I am down for some primarily late night sessions, west coast time and saturdays as well. I will be playing this pretty much to death during the three weeks with a friend of mine so come on down.

The two CAG clans that already exist (CAGtacular & CheapAssGamer) will still be in charge of invitations and such when the retail version of Halo 3 is released.

You guys are more than welcome to play together, but the clan "CheapAssGamer" is spoken for.

[quote name='zewone']The two CAG clans that already exist (CAGtacular & CheapAssGamer) will still be in charge of invitations and such when the retail version of Halo 3 is released.

You guys are more than welcome to play together, but the clan "CheapAssGamer" is spoken for.[/QUOTE]

Did you read the part of post one that said "so that we can play together even if your in a different clan besides the CAG clan"

[quote name='life.exe']Yeah, there was a thread for it somewhere, I posted in it to get an invite to the clan but I never got an invite so Im not sure if the clan is just not active or I just wasnt allowed in it.[/quote]

There is still a CAG Halo 2 clan, just not too active lately due to a few 360 games. However, next week should pick it back up with the new maps. Also, from what I've decided, and a few others as well, I am still going to be running the CAG Halo 3 clan.

As for invites to the Halo 2 clan, if you pm me, I will get you an invite this week/weekend. Just let me know.

Also, I'm down for this as well, GT to the left.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Did you read the part of post one that said "so that we can play together even if your in a different clan besides the CAG clan"[/QUOTE]
Yep, and I read the part where you guys talked about the Halo clan as if it didn't exist.

don't get it twisted, We are not dissing the CAG clan (I'm a member) it's just that it's been real REAL slow lately and if people are already in another clan it would be cool to still have a list of CAGs to play with for non clan games and to promote camaraderie in the CAG ranks.

Spotted a Sealed crackdown in my area with the Halo 3 beta.

If I don't raise the money in time i'll get it for my bday on the 28th (i hope)

Millertime2325 is my tag (Numbers in my tag are different then the ones in my username.)

I'm so stinkin' IN. Nobody else that I know will have access to the beta, so It'd be awesome to play with some fellow CAGs instead of random people. GT is High Five YEAH. It's gonna be sweet.

i'm down with a frown!

Nobody I know besides CAG community people will have beta access so it'll be cool to get some people together.

Add me to the list. I haven't played Halo 2 in a while, but am looking forward to the beta. I need an invite to the CAG clan as I'm clanless right now.

I've actually never played Halo or Halo 2 online. I never had Xbox Live with the original Xbox but I do enjoy playing PDZ online now... I just still prefer my mouse and keyboard. But the Halo 3 beta will definitely get me out there to try it out and I have Crackdown so sign me up! I'll add everyone later this week. So nice doing it on the PC...

Man, I wish the friends list on XBL would let you seperate your friends into different folders or categories. It would make things like this a bit more easy.

i'll be up for some beta action...i used to be decent in H2, but now i suck b/c i havent played regularly in so long...

oh well, maybe i can get some skills back when the beta comes out

bread's done
Back