Halo 3 Collector's items - a ton of resale potential

iGen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My friend showed me [/FONT]this blog[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] at work today:

I was quite surprised that Halo 3 collectibles are already fetching $100 premiums two weeks prior to release. Might want to check it out.
[/FONT]

Please move it to wherever it belongs. Thanks.

Sorry about that, I didn't notice that I was posting on the deals board.

How is this spam? I'm kindly sharing knowledge with you guys on how to make easy profits.

If you don't appreciate it, fine -- but don't be an ungrateful jerk.

[quote name='iGen']Can't really blame them. There are people who are really into scalping.[/QUOTE]

There's also people who are really into fucking animals...both of these groups need to stop.

Neither the legendary edition nor the halo 3 console will be limited. They might resell well before release and maybe a week after but don't expect to make anything on the legendary later on and you'd get $50 back at best with the system..

A site that plays on speculations. How lovely. :roll:

I don't think that this will be anything like Bioshock LE was on the week of release. Neither one of those items will be limited in any real quantity.

ist one of these limited edition Xboxes on eBay at a BuyItNow price of $400-420 and an expedited shipping option at $40-50. Then, once someone buys your item, place an order on Amazon as a gift to him/her

The author of that blog and anyone who follows that advice should be burned (and banned from eBay)... selling something you have yet to order and are not guaranteed to be able to obtain... despicable.

[quote name='shrike4242']A site that plays on speculations. How lovely. :roll:

I don't think that this will be anything like Bioshock LE was on the week of release. Neither one of those items will be limited in any real quantity.[/QUOTE]

file under fox news.

[quote name='Koggit']The author of that blog and anyone who follows that advice should be burned (and banned from eBay)... selling something you have yet to order and are not guaranteed to be able to obtain... despicable.[/quote]

Also known as drop-shipping

if you're buying something just to resell it at a larger profit, then you deserve to go die in a fire and never buy a video game ever again.

We got our allocation numbers for each version of Halo.. I'm not allowed to talk about specifics.. but i'll just say that the Legendary edition won't be in short supply.

[quote name='Scorch']We got our allocation numbers for each version of Halo.. I'm not allowed to talk about specifics.. but i'll just say that the Legendary edition won't be in short supply.[/QUOTE]
167 regular
67 CE
49 LE

at my store

What I find funny about the Blog is that the person is saying that you can just return the stuff to amazon. While they would accept it back, you would have to pay for the shipping back, which should be quite a bit since the legendary and the halo 360 are so heavy.

[quote name='cranguy']What I find funny about the Blog is that it's not actually a blog.[/quote]
Exactly. Looks more like a more like an ebook site than anything else...

[quote name='refusedchaos']167 regular
67 CE
49 LE

at my store[/quote] Wow. Doesn't seem limited. I don't know how much resale value these things will have. All the auctions I see on eBay have people losing money after ebay fees and possible paypal fees.

bread's done
Back