Halo 3 Laser-Tag Plasma Rifle and Target Set $76.29 Shipped

video links
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHuVmxRjHNU[/media]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGqXl9Gchk[/MEDIA]

Nice, forget the laser tag aspect- that's not a bad price for a prop of that quality with the sound effects and all. I saw this before christmas and was impressed.

[quote name='fart_bubble']I really want some of these....but my friends think they are too old to play laser tag[/QUOTE]

You are NEVER too old to play Laser tag!

[quote name='Drnick']You are NEVER too old to play Laser tag![/QUOTE]

oh I know and the odd thing is that we're currently planning on entering the spring dodgeball league and the co-ed kickball league (as long as they don't interfere with the summer softball league)

[quote name='Drnick']You are NEVER too old to play Laser tag![/QUOTE]

I say if you think you're too old for it, you probably are.

lol, you know the only time those places were really packed was when you were really young. I remember going to those places for birthday parties. Went in HS and it just seemed lame, a bunch of little kids running around you....time for paint ball.

1. These would be sweet if they were airsoft
2. It's only a matter of time untill some cop thinks it's a real gun and shoots a kid (or tween)

man has anyone ever played the laser tag that was clearenced at toys r us a couple years ago. That shit was amazing.........we played all these nerdy kids (i realize the hypocrisy of this comment) around a college campus. We all modded our guns with the laser sights. Up to 32 players and all the data before and after game was stored on whomever hosted the game. That equals no annoying cords or boundaries. Also the sensor is on the actual gun so no vest. Also had a nice rocketlauncher gimmick nerf thing that shot off and delt 3 hits to anyone within 3 feet of it.....

god its amazing still have like2 blaster and a pistol

I'd buy a BR version or sniper version, but these are just too fake looking for me.

Oh well, I guess that's what my paintball gun is for...

Picked these up a while ago. Yes they're plastic, but besides that, they're pretty accurate. They even overheat and have lights and whatnot.

looks pretty cool, but i gotta agree with some of the comments above:
1. You are never too old for laser tag. Too true, too true.
2. Paintball rocks. Sorry laser tag, paintball is better. Plus it usually isn't too hard to find a game, especially on a college campus (not playing on a camputs, but finding other peers who play)

bread's done
Back