Halo 3 LE $15 @ Walmart YMMV

Interesting find, my case is busted so I might go for it if it's this price by me. Was this in the clearance section? Display case? Is it marked or did it just ring up as 15?

Why would you want to flip this? You'll be lucky enough to break even on eBay.

New is going for $28 w/ free shipping and it looks like it will take weeks to have it sold.

...because having 2 MC helmets you can't wear is better than one. lol.

I'd actually buy it again for $15, because the helmets would actually make decent book ends for my growing game collection.

[quote name='ookesseloo']You're going to buy a new game because your case is busted? Wow.[/QUOTE]

another 15 for one of my favorite games of all time? yes, yes i would. but im not going to bc i thought it was referring to the CE, so nvm.

On a game that is four years old this kind of borders between collecting it or just bargain bin. I am not sure if that combo is good, but Halo fans are probably ape poop over that, so I respect it.

I never have liked these games much, but I'd definitely get it for this price just because it's nice to have nerdy crap around the house.

[quote name='hustletron']Are we talking the LE or the CE with the Helmet?

The LE doesn't come with the helmet.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't LE = Legendary Edition, i.e. the one with the helmet?

[quote name='WingsDJY']Doesn't LE = Legendary Edition, i.e. the one with the helmet?[/QUOTE]

LE typically means Limited Edition. I guess since they call the one with the helmet Legendary Edition it could cause confusion.

There's the Limited Edition, which is the game and some extras, then the Legendary Edition with is the one with the helmet lol.

The Limited Edition is at WalMart.

bread's done
Back