Halo 3 LE worth $24?

1st and only rule of thumb with Microsoft games. Wait for the PH Edition as it contains all previously released DLC on the disc or by code for free.

I would get Halo 3 PH with all the DLC for less than $15, it maybe cheaper than that. :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']1st and only rule of thumb with Microsoft games. Wait for the PH Edition as it contains all previously released DLC on the disc or by code for free.

I would get Halo 3 PH with all the DLC for less than $15, it maybe cheaper than that. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 never had a complete edition. Unless you count the ODST Multiplayer Disc but thy did not have the singleplayer from 3.

If you are a big Halo fan then it would be worth it but I think it only came with the steel case and a bonus disc, which is not that great. I bought it new for whatever MSRP was and wasn't too disappointed but I thought the game was just okay and nothing great.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Halo 3 never had a complete edition. Unless you count the ODST Multiplayer Disc but thy did not have the singleplayer from 3.

If you are a big Halo fan then it would be worth it but I think it only came with the steel case and a bonus disc, which is not that great. I bought it new for whatever MSRP was and wasn't too disappointed but I thought the game was just okay and nothing great.[/QUOTE]
I just checked my copy and you're right. :bouncy:

Pretty much all MS games include DLC on the PH version like Forza etc. I guess H3 was different.

Thanks guys. I've been wanting to go through the Halo games since I only played up to 2 and saw the LE for that price. Ended up grabbing it.

bread's done
Back