Halo 3 Legendary Ed w/ guide - $59.99 - BB in VA - YMMV

jwilson25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Long time lurker, first time poster. Went in to the Best Buy in Fair Lakes (Fairfax, VA) today to pick up NG II with my coupons and reward zone certs and spotted their deal on Halo 3. It's the Legendary Edition with helmet and the game guide for $59.99. They were stacked on an end cap near the 360 stuff. I would say this is extremely YMMV for other area BB's as it looked like a sign someone made up in MS Word or something. It did mention valid only in store, so I know online is out.

[quote name='jwilson25']Long time lurker, first time poster. Went in to the Best Buy in Fair Lakes (Fairfax, VA) today to pick up NG II with my coupons and reward zone certs and spotted their deal on Halo 3. It's the Legendary Edition with helmet and the game guide for $59.99. They were stacked on an end cap near the 360 stuff. I would say this is extremely YMMV for other area BB's as it looked like a sign someone made up in MS Word or something. It did mention valid only in store, so I know online is out.[/quote]

Thank God I'm a Halo nut and into all of the lore outside and inside the games or I might find myself sick to my stomach for waiting in line and plunking $130 on this launch day. To anyone who collects and is into memorabilia to display, this is a great deal on a very quality display piece.

I think this deal might have already been mentioned as a Best Buy overall deal, but thanks OP!

Similar deal sighted at the BestBuy in Bucktown (Chicago, IL). Actually, it was an ongoing deal for several weeks, and they still had stock on the floor since last I checked a few days ago. BTW, the Halo 3 Limited Edition (metal tin version) is $39.99 now, and also comes with free Halo 3 Strategy Guide.

Unfortunately, I jumped the gun on Halo 3 when it first came out....limited my butt!

Halo 3 Legendary was clearanced out last Friday for 29.99, guide was .25 cent at Best Buy in VA Beach, VA on Independence. I picked one up and three of the guides. About 5 were left on a table as soon as you walk in. I had bought a Legendary for 50 bucks a few months ago from either Amazon or Overstock, how over produced was that thing? Funny thing is I just finally got around to beating Halo 1 this week, halfway thru Halo 2 now.

bread's done
Back