Halo 3 Legendary Edition (New) For Sale

chosen1s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here's the story:

I'm traveling and found 2 of the Halo 3 Legendary Edition (big stinkin box) games at a local game store. I bought them, and realized it's going to be a pain to get these back home. I don't want to get totally lowballed, but I'm not looking for absurd Ebay prices either. Just want to get them sold in the next 12 hours to someone who will enjoy them. If anybody is interested in one or both, please PM me.

CONDITION:
- BOTH have the little round sticker that "seals" the black cover over the box removed.
*However, this is only a sleeve.
- The little round stickers on the BIG BOX are actually all perfectly intact on both games. I have no idea how/why the sleeves' stickers either dried out (sitting literally for years on top of a dusty shelf) and came loose or for some reason the store removed the sleeve at one point but never opened the actual box.
- One game has a piece of "something" that is loose inside it. I turned the box gently on one side and I could hear it tick-tick-tack-tick-tack to the bottom inside the box.
- The "sleeves" of each game have minor tears, shelf wear. However, the games, as I said, are brand new inside the factory sealed boxes.

I would consider a trade if you have a high rating - otherwise Paypal with confirmed address only please. Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

bread's done
Back