Halo 3:Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Game with Life-Size Spartan Helmet! Deal has ended

killall23

CAG Veteran
Halo 3: Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Game with Collectible Life-Size Spartan Helmet! LINK:http://www.onesaleaday.com/
Features Include:

• Remastered cinematic material from "Halo: Combat Evolved" and "Halo 2" with developer commentary
  • “A day in the life at Bungie" featurette
  • High definition "Making of 'Halo 3'" documentary
  • Featurettes on game design, development, and more
  • Early game concepts and their evolution over the course of "Halo 3's" development
  • Audio-video calibration tool custom designed by the "Halo 3" graphics and audio team
  • Exclusive content from the creative minds of Machinima artists Red vs. Blue and This Spartan Life
  • Illuminating "Halo 3" storyboard art book from artist, Lee Wilson
  • Collectible Spartan helmet case, a replica of Master Chief's battle-worn visor
cost $29.99 + shipping 4.98 total : $34.98

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killall23']Halo 3: Legendary Edition Xbox 360 Game with Collectible Life-Size Spartan Helmet! LINK:http://www.onesaleaday.com/
Features Include:

• Remastered cinematic material from "Halo: Combat Evolved" and "Halo 2" with developer commentary
  • Early game concepts and their evolution over the course of "Halo 3's" development
  • Audio-video calibration tool custom designed by the "Halo 3" graphics and audio team
  • Exclusive content from the creative minds of Machinima artists Red vs. Blue and This Spartan Life
  • Collectible Spartan helmet case, a replica of Master Chief's battle-worn visor
  • Compatible with Microsoft Xbox gaming system
  • Rated Mature
[/QUOTE]

I....kinda wanna bite on this, I hate the game, but all this stuff for that price sounds good....thanks OP >_>

I've never heard of the site - certainly looks nice - and the woot-like concept isn't new.

Doesn't state if this is new or used though.

I little bit of false advertising since this is the same as the Legendary Edition and that helmet is in no way life size....unless you are 2 or 3 years old.

[quote name='Rod92905']I little bit of false advertising since this is the same as the Legendary Edition and that helmet is in no way life size....unless you are 2 or 3 years old.[/QUOTE]

Haha! maybe that's how small the characters of Halo are ... :whistle2:#

Interested in the item, could just sell my copy of Halo 3 regular for $10-15 and get half the money back.. anyone use this site before and know that it is trustworthy?

I've ordered from them. Shipping takes a while (5-10 days), but it gets there. The site itself doesn't ship it though - it's just a "gateway" where it contacts the site and ships from there. Or something like that.

I'm cautious on this deal because the cover of the game is...different? Lol that's a Halo 2 Master Chief.

I've ordered from them before, no major problems other than they are somewhat slow on the shipping and their shipping isn't combined if you buy multiples of the same item.

Example: you buy 3 $1 items, they'll charge $5 shipping for each item to make it $15+3 = $18, whereas woot.com would charge $3 + $5 = $8 total shipped for the same 3 items

Yea, I tried putting that helmet on my 35 year old head and had to go to the emergency room to get it removed! :) Good deal, though you see these pop up at other stores every now and again for around the same price. It is a good deal though.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']Be careful guys it doesn't say if the actual game is included.[/QUOTE]

includes a copy of Halo 3 in a collectible life-size Spartan helmet case, an exact replica of Master Chief's battle-worn visor!

Yup they're legit I've picked up stuff from there before, the shipping is on the slow side. I have halo 3, but it would be sweet to own a special edition of a game.

I bit. My 1st order from this site. Didn't own a 360 in the days of Halo 3, so since I don't have it, can't really beat this deal. Plus who doesn't want a spartan helmet on their coffee table lol

This thread feels like a thread from 2 years ago. . . cat helmets--yeah haven't heard that one ;)

They've been at this price or near it many times before, but I guess this is a current deal.

1 sale a day is now selling the halo 3 legendary edition for $35, this is the edition with the helmet and all the other swags.

Features Include:

• Compatible with Microsoft Xbox gaming system
  • Rated Mature
Link

The size of the helmet isn't bad, it just that its made for the stand and it opening is like 8 inches thick...

$34.98 with shipping. Try to add it to your cart, and you will see the ground shipping price.

I don't know if I want to bite on this. I already have Halo 3 and $34.98 for a duplicate copy would be dumb. I always wanted this Helmet-edition, though. Oh well. I'll wait until it drops to $15 :p

[quote name='dieresis']$34.98 with shipping. Try to add it to your cart, and you will see the ground shipping price.[/QUOTE]

oh okay that's what I figured.. i already have halo 3 but i figured i'd point it out in case the price changed

Thanks OP (and those who vouched for the site) ... I took the plunge and ordered a copy! I have ODST, but I've been wanting to finish the main campaign and having the helmet would be pretty awesome! :D

anybody see the other deals on there? they have a

LF_Joke_new.gif

LF_Word_new.gif

LF_Stat_new.gif

LF_Riddle_new.gif

LF_Buzz_new.gif

Chaos
There was a doctor, a civil engineer, and a computer scientist sitting around late one evening, and they got to discussing which was the oldest profession.

The doctor pointed out that according to Biblical tradition, God created Eve from Adam's rib.

This obviously required surgery, so therefore that was the oldest profession in the world.

The engineer countered with an earlier passage in the Bible that stated that God created order from the chaos, and that was most certainly the biggest and best civil engineering example ever, and also proved that his profession was the oldest profession.

The computer scientist leaned back in her chair, and with a sly smile responded, "Yes, but who do you think created the chaos?"

tab_joke.jpg

Xanthodontous
Having yellow teeth

tab_word.jpg

Scientific Terms
The breakdown of an atom is called fusion. True
False

tab_stat.jpg

Back in the day, today...
1893: 1st movie close-up (of a sneeze), Edison studio, West Orange NJ
1901: Female Army Nurse Corps established as a permanent organization
1912: Frederick R Law, parachutes from Statue of Liberty (stunt for Pathe)
1931: 1st use of a rocket to deliver mail (Austria)
1948: President Truman urges congress to adopt a civil rights program
1955: 1st Presidential news conference on network TV-Eisenhower on ABC
1959: Vince Lombardi signs a 5 year contract to coach the Green Bay Packers
1984: Lebanese army fight in Beirut
1990: South Africa's President Frederik Willem de Klerk promises to free Nelson Mandela & legalizes African National Congress & 60 other political organizations

tab_history.jpg
Did you know?
Easter eggs developed from Pagan traditions. Yes
No

tab_buzz.jpg

new_Title_right.jpg
102271_73_2.jpg

Usese_line.jpg
BTN_Specs.gif
Condition: New
Manufacturer: SatMaximum
Model: HDMI Switcher
Warranty:1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Specs_line.jpg

High Performance 1080P Powered HDMI 3 Port Switcher With Remote, Deep-Color, 1080P Resolution & Automatic Response
Retail Price: $49.99
Savings: (71 %) $35.00
Our Price: $14.99

anybody know if this is a good deal - High Performance 1080P Powered HDMI 3 Port Switcher With Remote, Deep-Color, 1080P Resolution & Automatic Response
Retail Price: $49.99
Savings: (71 %) $35.00
Our Price: $14.99

[quote name='thebytewasbit']LOL I could put the helmet on my cat.[/QUOTE]

Sadly the opening isn't big enough to fit over a cat's head, unless your cat's head is rectangular.

i bought this when it was like 130 but since sold the game.. still have my helmet and have been wanting to pick up H3 again which is 20 used here.. might as well drop another 15 and get another helmet, maybe ill paint this one.

[quote name='Tony208']They are legit and sell surplus junk and that's what Halo 3 LE is.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

If anyone lives in seattle and wants this used for $20 PM me.

Thinking of getting this... already have halo 3 though and I did buy some of these add on discs on ebay because I wanted the gamertag stuff that was available. Deal expires at 9pm PST.

(edit) decided I'll pass. Maybe for $20 somewhere.

bread's done
Back