Halo 3 Legendary Edition

amida's deathscythe

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey CAGamers,

I have a almost brand new Halo 3 Legendary Edition that I want to get rid of. The set includes the game, bonus DVD, helmet, and stand. The box is also included. I open the box just to see the contents but the games and bonus discs are sealed.

You may ask why I would not like the most popular game of the decade?
First of all, I got a Playstation 3. Second, the box too big for my room. The third reason will be omitted since it might start a flame ware.

What do I want?
Well, I would like cash, Fatal Frame II or III for PS2, Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition (well, all I need is the case since I accidentally step on mines and made a dent on it), Okami, or Shadow of Colossus.

If you have any other suggestion trades, let me know. It is my first time trading (who want to pop my cherry) in CAG, so I can bargain. The only games I do not play are racing or sports games.

How about exhibiting some patience, for starters. Not even one hour passed since you posted. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you are not exactly offering anything rare or stellar, as the Halo LE can be had for fairly cheap nowadays. This can also be combined with the fact you are new and have no feedback.

Also, people may not be interested in what you have at this moment. Trust me, my tradelist will go weeks without replies sometimes and then someone will happen to see I have what they want.

bread's done
Back