Halo 3 Mountain Dew Display

Rhippo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ok so first off im not even sure if this is the right thread for this but my guess educated guess says it is.

I have one of those 6 ft tall mounatin dew game fuel cardboard cut out displays from 7-11 from Halo 3. Its the master cheif standing there in that teaser ad pose that was used for everything halo 3. Anyway im moving and it will have nowhere to go in the new condo (its small first time moving out and I cant leave it at home) anyway I figure ebay would be a good way to go but I cant figure out what its worth or how to ship something that is 6 ft tall and dosent fold. Its in almost perfect condition and i can put up picks up once im home from work so you can see it. I just need some advice folks.

Also if someone wants to make an offer, just message me. It just needs to get out of here before I do.

Thanks for any advice guys and gals

You're gonna have to craigslist the thing... if it doesn't fold, it's going to cost something insane to ship and no one's gonna go for it.

Probably no one's gonna go for it anyway, but they definitely won't go for it if they have to pay out the ass for shipping.

bread's done
Back