Halo 3:ODST $19.99 @GF

At 20 bucks I'll finally purchase it. Free shipping for me too. Actually it's 17.99 for me because I get the 10% discount but that's not a big difference.

It looks like price drops across the board for 360 games and free shipping on all that I looked at. Thanks. This was my price for ODST.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']At 20 bucks I'll finally purchase it. Free shipping for me too. Actually it's 17.99 for me because I get the 10% discount but that's not a big difference.[/QUOTE]

how did you get the discount? :p

[quote name='djsmf435']How does the beta work? Is it the disc itself?[/QUOTE]

Yeah i think it'll get an update that will open access to the beta on the 1st disc

[quote name='gnargnargnar']In for one, thanks.

I see Batman: AA is also $19.99. That is tempting as well.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Blazblue is also 19.99 and Prototype is 14.99 and MUA2 is 14.99. I remember Prototype being mentioned before not sure If the rest was. They have some really good prices to say the least.

I think ODST was a deal at 30 considering all the dlc in the disc.

Now at 20, ODST is just a damn steal.

i would grab it, but i have never played a Halo.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Yeah i think it'll get an update that will open access to the beta on the 1st disc[/QUOTE]

I think that is right, an option for the halo reach beta will appear on the main menu for the odst disc. i suppose that once you click on it, it will download the beta and then run it. i haven't heard about any hd space requirement for the beta, so maybe that will be announced when the beta opens. also if you download it, i wonder if you could just run it from you xbox like any demo or beta. who knows, i know i can't wait for the beta to open. i paid $40 for my odst, i think it was worth it, $20 is a awesome deal, i presume that this comes with the halo3mp disc.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Yeah i think it'll get an update that will open access to the beta on the 1st disc[/QUOTE]

Thanks. In for one!

Are these used games? I assume they are, but do they come with case, artwork, and manual? I hate getting games with messed up or no cases at all.

[quote name='SpockBlocker']Are these used games? I assume they are, but do they come with case, artwork, and manual? I hate getting games with messed up or no cases at all.[/QUOTE]
Only the ODST disk is used, the bonus disk with all the Halo 3 multiplayer has never been rented out, so it'll be new. Same with the case and manual, they're both included and will be brand new.

Do the cases have stickers and junk on them like old school blockbuster rentals? I've never used Gamefly, not sure if they rent out games in the cases, or in an envelope like netflix.

I passed on Halo ODST, but I picked up Arkham Asylum for $19.99. Been tempted to buy this game for $50 everytime I see it. Glad I saw this thread.

I'm tempted but everyone will probably be giving these away once the Reach beta is over, and I don't really care about it. I think I have to wait, this will only get cheaper.

Batman is a amazing game by the way! Highly recommend it for $20!

I hope so, I saved $30 by waiting, and I don't really care about the 3D Game of the Year coming out. No reason buying that one for $50 or $60 right before Batman: AA2 comes out.

bread's done
Back