Halo 3 ODST $29.96 @ Walmart.com

crr_1119

Banned
Just received an email from Xbox Live about Halo Reach. In it they advertised a limited time price drop for Halo ODST at Walmart.com. It's $10 off, putting it at $29.96. Not too bad for a new copy if you're looking for one. Standard shipping is $2.47, or there's an option for free shipping to your store.

Here's the link

The costco in my area is selling it for $25.xx. I actually saw that price at a couple costcos for those of us who have memberships.

[quote name='kygad']The costco in my area is selling it for $25.xx. I actually saw that price at a couple costcos for those of us who have memberships.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I was just at Costco today and saw it for 25. Now the real question, do I want to buy it, or just join gamefly for 2 months... heavens knows I'll never play the actual game. Crackdown all over again

I joined gamefly a few days ago... it was at high availability and now is at medium. They haven't shipped it to me

Yeah gamefly probably won't be a great way to get ODST for the beta, they probably sold off a bunch of copies once the newness wore off, and now lots of people want it for the beta.

[quote name='Brother Daz']For another $5 you can probably find the ODST/Forza 3 edition on ebay[/QUOTE]

No, the prices are now $40+, probably due to the Reach beta.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Why not just buy the beta code itself?[/QUOTE]
Because paying for 16 days of 2 maps and 2 playlists is just insane. Why not get a full-fledged game and 24 multiplayer maps?

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Because paying for 16 days of 2 maps and 2 playlists is just insane. Why not get a full-fledged game and 24 multiplayer maps?[/QUOTE]

Most people don't have an interest in ODST, so getting a beta code on the cheap is a better idea. Just a thought.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Most people don't have an interest in ODST, so getting a beta code on the cheap is a better idea. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, but I myself bought ODST for the Beta, and I got a Beta code, and although ODST isn't a very compelling game, it's interesting enough to keep.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Most people don't have an interest in ODST, so getting a beta code on the cheap is a better idea. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
who would be interested in the beta but not ODST?

Fail thought is fail :roll:

OT: Looks like they're trying to sell this so more people can get in on the beta. The more the better!

[quote name='Calm']Yeah gamefly probably won't be a great way to get ODST for the beta, they probably sold off a bunch of copies once the newness wore off, and now lots of people want it for the beta.[/QUOTE]

Anything included in the game case comes with all gamefly orders. Doesnt matter if its used since nothing other than the disc goes out to renters.

[quote name='Aleman']No, the prices are now $40+, probably due to the Reach beta.[/QUOTE]

Well, it WAS the best option a couple of weeks ago. I got my Halo3 ODST/Forza 3 combo pack for $39 shpd (factory sealed NIB). Now, $45 + shp is the best they got for Buy It Now.
http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/i....osacat=139973&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

I say go for the combo pack if you can get a "reasonable" price. Otherwise, the OP got your best deal going right now.
See ya'll Monday!:whee:

bread's done
Back