Halo 3: ODST - $29.97 Costco - YMMV?

No Costco Thread. Ignore what the other guy said. Costco doesn't normally have very many deals on games, but occasionally people post YMMV deals from Costco. I think this topic deserves it's own thread for any of those who haven't picked up Halo 3: ODST. Good find, although I think I read awhile back about somebody finding it at Costco for the same price.

Still too much if you already have Halo 3. The maps are a nice add on, but lets face it...ODST should have been DLC nothing more.

i would consider thing is pretty good deal, considering you can find Halo 3 now for $30 and you can find ODST for $30, you can get both games and all DLC for just $60...

ok, i stopped at the Holbrook Costco today, since it was on the way to a friends Super Bowl party out east and I was looking to pick up ODST anyway. so yes, the OP was right that they are selling ODST for $29.97, but i would definitely consider it a YMMV. they had about 150 ODST boxes in the video games section, all of which had an orange $29.97 sticker over the original $51.99 sticker, so i'm guessing it was their way to clear out some extra inventory. honestly, there were so many ODST boxes, that they only had two 360 games to choose from, ODST and ME2. so if anyone on Long Island is looking for ODST, definitely stop in there since they have a LOT to go around, but i highly doubt that any other Costco is selling it for that cheap of a price. thanks OP...

Any Costco price with a $.47 or $.97 amount means it was reduced for clearance. If it ends with a $.00 then the warehouse manager is lowering the price. Normal prices end with $.99 or $.49.

I cannot remember how the clearance is distributed, it's probably regional, but assume YMMV.

bread's done
Back