Halo 3 ODST $49.82 w/ Free $10 GC Walmart.com

Hmmm, I do go to Wal-Mart every other day...so sounds like $39.82 to me, GI just reviewed this and said 8-9 hours of campaign, internets say 4 hours...maybe if GI is right, $40 wouldn't be too bad for the experience...

The first playthrough of ODST (not counting firefight, a 2nd legendary playthrough, or audio logs, or the new halo 3 MP maps) lasted me twice as long as Brutal legends SP for what it's worth.

Campaign was fun even though it was short, but games like these are about multiplayer. Tack on an additional 90+ minutes for each Fire Fight with friends when trying to unlock the achievements and your game will last a lot longer than 6-8 hours.

There's plenty of replay value on this, less so for anyone who already owes Halo 3 but if you don't the multiplayer disc and bundled mythic maps is a good deal, especially for this price...of course they made it so that you need ODST to get the vidmaster challenege achievements for Halo 3 to get the coveted recon armor.

Shows site to store shipping estimate as 10/28 as the earliest. Anyone have expirience with this to know if it would really take
that long or would
I get an email in a day or two ?

[quote name='rs600cubed']Shows site to store shipping estimate as 10/28 as the earliest. Anyone have expirience with this to know if it would really take
that long or would
I get an email in a day or two ?[/QUOTE]
I would assume you are not going to get it before 10/28 because it says earliest. Just my thought.

Isn't it free shipping to your house? Why not do that?

That isn't the earliest that you'd get it, it's just their estimate so people don't complain when it's a little late. You most likely would get it ON the 28th or at best the 27th. I know that I've got estimates from Amazon and the items came 1-2 days earlier. I'd assume Walmart would be NO different. I would say if you order now, you'd get it on the 27th. The 28th is just really a week away and you still have the weekend ahead. It'a uaually like 5-7 business days so, Tues, Wed, Th, Fr, Mo, I'd say you'd have it on the 27th.

Been lurking for a while, first time poster. This seems like a good enough deal to me. If you do the site-to-store, shipping is free although you'll have to wait a little while longer.

49.82 + 1.39 (NJ tax) - 4.98 (10% Bing CB) - 10 (Walmart GC) = 36.23

It also helps that I've been wanting to get this game for a while now :D

Temping...temping....I don't think it is worth that much considering how quickly you may be able to blow past it, but if you are into the online and haven't bought the map packs then it is worth it.

Could be a possible flip? What is the TIV for GS/HWV/Gamecrazy? Hmmm.

[quote name='rs600cubed']Shows site to store shipping estimate as 10/28 as the earliest. Anyone have experience with this to know if it would really take that long or would I get an email in a day or two ?[/QUOTE]
the first time i ordered something site to store (which was about a year ago) it literally took 3 weeks, the last time i ordered something site to store (which was about a month ago) it took about 2 or 3 days for it to arrive at the store, so i would say that the process is faster now than it was in the past. i would say that if you ordered it now, you should definitely have it by Friday or so, but like anyone here would say YMMV...

[quote name='boysetsfirexp']It seems odd that searching Walmart's site doesnt bring this up. Anyone have good luck with this deal?[/QUOTE]

Ordered it yesterday. Should be available for pickup between Thursday, 10/29/09, and Wednesday, 11/04/09.

They sent me a notification email and then the eGift card half an hour later. :D

[quote name='raveux']In for one, although I hope bing gets me my 10% CB. Anyone have any luck with Bing CB?[/QUOTE]

I received the Bing CB mail 10 minutes after my order was processed. The 10% worked before tax though.

bread's done
Back