Halo 3: ODST for $29.99 @ Amazon & Newegg.com

[quote name='CKaz']Hmm I might pull the trigger on this, is this still the best for ODST (newegg, amazon)?[/QUOTE]

Online, most likely yes.

[quote name='CKaz']Hmm I might pull the trigger on this, is this still the best for ODST (newegg, amazon)?[/QUOTE]

You might want to check out ebay for forks selling the ODST and Forza 3 bundles...They seem to be going around $40-44 shipped for new and unopened..so for $10-14 more than buying ODST from newegg or amazon, you'd get forza 3 as well.

[quote name='raiser']Was $26 at Costco Yesterday, if you are a member. Didn't realize that was a deal.[/QUOTE]

Picked up my copy for $26 last week. Gotta love Costco!

fantastic deal. I know the beta is less than two weeks away but I'm going to wait it out another week.

Also while on the topic of Halo, anyone know a place to snag Halo 3 for a decent price? I checked all the usual suspects and everyone is asking about $30 for it new (which seems odd if i can snag ODST for the same price) with Newegg being the lowest at $26.99. Was almost tricked by a Amazon seller which had it for $19 but its $8 for S&H.

Used runs $20 at gamestop and BB so I'm thinking maybe wait for a B2G1 at GS.com or some good coupon code. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if ODST's price is going to plummet after the beta?
I'd like to pick it up, but not if it's going to be $10 in a month.

i doubt it will ever drop to $10 halo just dropped to 30 after christmas this year(it was full price ever since and i forgot to put it up on ebay for a great sale considering i would have gotten odst free).

Just a heads up, I got the Halo 3 ODST/Forza 3 pack that comes with the new Elite bundle used from Gamestop for $49.99. I was hoping it would be cheaper but each game ends up being only $25 that way.

[quote name='jrhawk42']I wonder if ODST's price is going to plummet after the beta?
I'd like to pick it up, but not if it's going to be $10 in a month.[/QUOTE]

I can't see it dropping that low simply because of the $20+ worth of map packs on it. Not for a while, at least.

[quote name='cRodz']this was 19.99 in Gamefly for a while.

damn did you all miss out.[/QUOTE]
Some of us prefer our games new & sealed, thank you very much...

bread's done
Back