Halo 3 : ODST ..I just got it!!!!

fullhavok

CAGiversary!
alright guy's, well i'm at work right now, my wife called me earlier this afternoon, to give me the great news, she was doing some shopping around & found a store that someone had made the mistake & put out a few copies of Halo 3 : odst, she knew i wanted one & bought it before someone noticed. so now it's waiting for me at home.. i get off around 10pm. do you think I'll get banned if i start playing tonight?? it's a legit store bought, not a fraud copy, it's the real thing.

thanks in advance... i'm soo happy, i can't wait!!

[quote name='VipFREAK']That would be hilarious if it turned out to be Halo 3 limited edition.[/QUOTE]

that would be funny.. but nothing personal bro, i bet my wife knows more about Video games then you do.
she's got a cheapassgamer for a husband, & two gamer boy's ( oldest is 18, youngest is 5 ) . (not kidding) there's a 360 connected in every room with a TV, that's 4, 2 ps3's (one in the living room & the other in our room, that belongs to her. )
& to top it off one Wii in the living room. now, I probably buy 1 to 2 games a month, she in the other hand is buying or renting 3 to 8 games a month for me & the boys & her self. My wife & I , use to play with my super Nintendo right after it came out, as we were going to high school together, ( probably before you were even born . LOL, we were in high school when we had our 1st born.. okay so we played more then just SAGA late at night.) so probably my oldest knows more about gaming that we both do. lol i can't get him off that dam WOW!!!! JK.

....wow sorry for the rant, again nothing personal.

but your right, that would be so funny if it was just Halo 3.. lol

[quote name='fullhavok']alright guy's, well i'm at work right now, my wife called me earlier this afternoon, to give me the great news, she was doing some shopping around & found a store that someone had made the mistake & put out a few copies of Halo 3 : odst, she knew i wanted one & bought it before someone noticed. so now it's waiting for me at home.. i get off around 10pm. do you think I'll get banned if i start playing tonight?? it's a legit store bought, not a fraud copy, it's the real thing.

thanks in advance... i'm soo happy, i can't wait!![/QUOTE]
Lucky son of a gun! Bet you can't wait to fight alongside Mal and Jayne, possibly Wash, and Six.

Keep your receipt in case someone from Microsoft contacts you. If you want to hear about the head of Live enforcement talk about this, and a funny story about a pirate on justin.tv, download Major Nelson's latest podcast (the PAX one) which the majority of is the Live enforcement panel from PAX.

Sweet! i just got in, i got stuck with some late night work.. i'm going to shower, then i'm on it!! thanks guy's..I'll let you know how cool it is, in a few hours..

5frgpt.jpg

[quote name='Gamer SDP']pretty sure just that specific one will "get in trouble" but what store?[/QUOTE]

1st the game is awesome, the new helmet vision is pretty cool, kinda reminds me of the batman vision( from the new Batman Game ) , but it's cool anyways. I only played it for a little over an hour, since i had to work today. ( still here, & don't get off till 10:pm :0( )

ok now, i don't want to mention the store by name, but let's say... " if i would throw a dart at it..I would hit it.. Bulls eye Right on TARGET!! " LOL get it?

i left the game with my oldest, so he probably will have beaten it by the time i get home, but i can't wait to jump on it again. i only played the campaign disc, i haven't added the Halo 3 map pack's & what ever else come's with the 2nd disc yet, i'll do that tonight,

so any other CAG's out there that will be on it tonight, want to let me know, maybe we can play together.

thanks in advance my peep's. :0)

[quote name='fullhavok']that would be funny.. but nothing personal bro, i bet my wife knows more about Video games then you do.
she's got a cheapassgamer for a husband, & two gamer boy's ( oldest is 18, youngest is 5 ) . (not kidding) there's a 360 connected in every room with a TV, that's 4, 2 ps3's (one in the living room & the other in our room, that belongs to her. )
& to top it off one Wii in the living room. now, I probably buy 1 to 2 games a month, she in the other hand is buying or renting 3 to 8 games a month for me & the boys & her self. My wife & I , use to play with my super Nintendo right after it came out, as we were going to high school together, ( probably before you were even born . LOL, we were in high school when we had our 1st born.. okay so we played more then just SAGA late at night.) so probably my oldest knows more about gaming that we both do. lol i can't get him off that dam WOW!!!! JK.

....wow sorry for the rant, again nothing personal.

but your right, that would be so funny if it was just Halo 3.. lol[/QUOTE]

So lets see, you are bragging about everything that is wrong with society. Teenage pregnancy, not controlling your kids(i.e. "cant get him off of that dam WOW!!!!), excessive waste of money on systems(do your kids ever go outside) and terrible writing skills, but hey you got ODST early, who cares about anything else right?

[quote name='THoward7382']So lets see, you are bragging about everything that is wrong with society. Teenage pregnancy, not controlling your kids(i.e. "cant get him off of that dam WOW!!!!), excessive waste of money on systems(do your kids ever go outside) and terrible writing skills, but hey you got ODST early, who cares about anything else right?[/QUOTE]
fullhavok's a nice guy. Be cool, man. No need to be so judgmental.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']fullhavok's a nice guy. Be cool, man. No need to be so judgmental.[/QUOTE]

You were WAY too nice to him, but I can appreciate a person with restraint :)

another lucky guy that got it early. I managed to snag 3 copies (1 for me and 2 for my buddies) as well. We are going to finish legendary campaign tonight :)

[quote name='THoward7382']So lets see, you are bragging about everything that is wrong with society. Teenage pregnancy, not controlling your kids(i.e. "cant get him off of that dam WOW!!!!), excessive waste of money on systems(do your kids ever go outside) and terrible writing skills, but hey you got ODST early, who cares about anything else right?[/QUOTE]

Someone is jealous.

Hey THoward, your Exactly right.. LOL

wow i thought i was touchy. lol

1st of all Teenage Preg. your right, i agree it's wrong, but it happens, but guess what, i man'ed up, stock with her, married her, & we still both finished school, & after 20 years together were still happly married, so i think after everything i done, i can brag about it.

2nd "not controlling your kids (i.e. "cant get him off of that dam WOW!!!!).. it was a joke, i'm sorry i forgot to mention, that he just finished top of his class (high school) & was part of the football team i.e. (do your kids ever go outside) & his planing on becoming a Police officer...academy starts in a month. & my 5 year is mind you is only in the 1st grade, he's already enrolled in Karate & is a Little Dragon..( by the way he probably would kick your shack fuing a$$ already.. ) again i'm just kidding, i don't condemn little kid on idot Violence.. lol

3rd.."excessive waste of money on systems" dude i work dam hard for my money & everything i own, so if i want to buy everyone a dam xbox 360 instead of a play alone dvd player. & again have the money to do it, how is that excessive? you have a tv you should have a player, might as well add a gaming system to it, & since we are huge fan's of cheapy d
2cd7shz.jpg
& this great wonderful web site.. ( Cheapassgamer.com if your not taking notes ) we been able to get all our games & systems, at great cheap ass deals.. that's what it's about.. duhh.. my wife & i love playing video games & think it helps our kids learn as well as have fun, but we are also responsible parents & set times they can play, & times to study, household chore's , & so on,

4th.."terrible writing skills"..your totally right teacher.. my skills suck , must be all them games.. I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t ... I mean s-m-A-r-t. LOL lightn' up dude..the joystick is to be held, not to be inserted rectally.. ochhhh. :0)

again soo sorry to rant.. & sorry i took so long to get back to you, hey I got ODST early, Sooo.. who cares about anything else right? Muhaahhaaaaaaa...

P.S.

Thank 's to .. WhipSmartBanky.. & Demontooth & the rest of my Fellow CAG's that responded, to my original question.. that's why i love the comradery here, again to you guy's .. you ROCK , thank you.
& to the haters.. well ......I like my beer cold ... my TV loud ... and my homosexuals flaming.

all of this for what? You got the game early, so what? You want a cookie? C is for Cookie. I'm happy for you honestly but no need to make a thread about it especially knowing it's on cag and you are going to get some negative responses. Now stop typing and go beat the campaign on legendary so you can unlock ********

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I agree with THoward7382 the OP is an idiot. Especially after the whole my wife and kids rant![/QUOTE]

hey I too agree with THoward the OP is an Id.... wait that's me.. NO.. Sir.. your the Idiot!!!

LOL .. you too, lighten up Dude .. I`d like to leave you with one thought...but I`m not sure you have anywhere to put it!

[quote name='intoxicated662']all of this for what? You got the game early, so what? You want a cookie? C is for Cookie. I'm happy for you honestly but no need to make a thread about it especially knowing it's on cag and you are going to get some negative responses. Now stop typing and go beat the campaign on legendary so you can unlock ********[/QUOTE]

LOL i know i know, just responding to that guy. lol i would love to be playing.. but i finally got my oldest off W.O.W., & now he's got my copy of ODST. lol i just might go play guitar hero aerosmith. lol :0)

P.S. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cookie's..MMMM

[quote name='intoxicated662']all of this for what? You got the game early, so what? You want a cookie? C is for Cookie. I'm happy for you honestly but no need to make a thread about it especially knowing it's on cag and you are going to get some negative responses. Now stop typing and go beat the campaign on legendary so you can unlock ********[/QUOTE]

LoL. This section is "bragging rights" which clearly means NO BRAGGING, right?

It's amazing how some people are very riled up with how fullhavok spends his own money or raises his family. It's like they think he's spending their money or raising someone else's kid or something.

Its cool you got the game early, but you seem really immature with you response's to THoward7382 and the others crapping on you. But your actually bringing it upon yourself by bragging about everything you've got and there's no need tell us all your life story, especially with such poor grammar. I don't mean this to be negative in anyway towards you, but if you don't want people to make fun of you over the internet, then don't give them a reason to.

[quote name='beatngurnuts']Its cool you got the game early, but you seem really immature with you response's to THoward7382 and the others crapping on you. But your actually bringing it upon yourself by bragging about everything you've got and there's no need tell us all your life story, especially with such poor grammar. I don't mean this to be negative in anyway towards you, but if you don't want people to make fun of you over the internet, then don't give them a reason to.[/QUOTE]

your totally right, i was just ranting, & it's the bragging section of CAG. & i don't mean to trow it in anyone's face, i started the tread asking a simple question about the game & they started with the neg. stuff.
how many times i check this tread out & see that someone got a game early or a new TV or new system,
as a fellow CAG, i'm happy for them, the same way one of my friends call's me to let me know they just got something new. again, i didn't mean to sound like a prick. & no way did i want to sound like that, Again, I'm sorry.

water under the ....

now let's get back to the important stuff, like where's the next best DEAL.... Yeah!

Someone didn't take their happy pills yet...

Grats, I've found Sears breaks street dates frequently. Although I don't know if they've updated their POS system since the last time I got stuff early from them.

bread's done
Back